Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Does the Target exclusive Clone Trooper have a release date of May 8?

Is this supposed to be out on a certain date or just whenever? Over on Galactic Hunter, many think there is a specific date for this fig....just trying to see if I can save myself some early mornings...thanks.
    Real men buy Willrow

Re: Does the Target exclusive Clone Trooper have a release date of May 8?

Actually I've been reading reports of people finding it already. Nothing in my area though.

Here is a pic from CIII if you haven't seen it yet.
    http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...at=3087&page=7
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Actually, if you look 2 pictures down the line from the one linked by Hellboy, you'll see Hasbro's figure description card, which says it is available now. I check Target virtually daily, and my Target lady (Irene, who is the best) said she knows nothing about it. She is watching for it, though. She'll call me when she gets them. (See, I told you she was the best!)

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...at=3087&page=7

Also, it does say the SRP is $9.99, but the rumor has it listed as $12.99.
    Last edited by 4-Q-2; 04-21-2005 at 07:35 PM.
    "Watch out for that guy over there. Every time new figures come out he wishes for an "anatomically correct" Padme. He went crazy looking for the Amidala without the purple stockings." -- overheard at Midnight Madness 2002.

There are a crapload of these being released. Get ready for the higher prices. The VOTC was the 1st test then the Lava Vader then the Early Bird thing. Keep buying them and guess what's going to happen?

What do you mean crapload, do you mean it might actually be easy to find these.

Thanks, everyone. I sure hope Hasbro makes a decent amount of these....even at the 'oh-so' reasonable price of $13 or whatever it is, I'll get two.
    Real men buy Willrow

I seriously doubt these are going to be easy finds for two reasons:
    A) It's an Exclusive
    B) It's a Clone Trooper which = Army buliders buying multiples regardless of the price.

As for there being a "crapload," who knows. Until Hasbro releases more information everything is pure speculation at this point. The Lava Vader had a run of 50,000, which is actually quite a lot and those were gone fairly quickly so if the Clone has a similar production run expect these to disappear fast.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Wonderful, more stuff to buy and find.

This $13 for a figure with 5 dabs of red paint is stupid. After all the years of complaining that we wanted the super poseable trooper they are going to stick it to us. I dont want a custom star case or Target exclusive sticker. Just put the figure on a regular card and next time dont over pay for a toy license.

Target dpci # for my fellow collectors 087061489 12.99
    5 pack of protechs 087061490 9.99

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7..._/DSC00169.jpg
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5