Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

MR Trivia Giveaway!!

Hello Everyone!!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be back around 3:00 Eastern Time to play some games and give out some cool prizes!! It should be fun so I hope you can make it!! I will also be able to hang out with you all for a little while afterwards for some Q&A so if you have any questions I would love to hear them. I will see you soon!!!!

Re: MR Trivia Giveaway!!

I've got a question right now. I won the trivia contest last time and still haven't received my gold Obi-Wan in the mail. I'm just curious as to whether it was shipped out or not.

Thank you

Hopefully I can dominate this trivia contest and win some more MR swag.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I have to work.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ill be here! Now only if i can figure out what time is 3EST, (living in Indiana sucks, no DST)
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

HI Slicker!!

I am so sorry you did not get your prize! Please send me a pm with your full name and address and we will reship it to you asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I've got a question right now. I won the trivia contest last time and still haven't received my gold Obi-Wan in the mail. I'm just curious as to whether it was shipped out or not.

Thank you

Hopefully I can dominate this trivia contest and win some more MR swag.

O goodie, this is going to be some good stuff, I love the MR promotion, who needs ads we have give aways Now to study all starwars, books, movies, refence guides known to man.

And amy what of the vader sweepstakes, when is that give away, when will it be drawn?
    Last edited by Axlrose; 04-30-2005 at 12:02 PM. Reason: more info

MOULMAN,
    Did the waldo link. I think I just Shat myself.
    Can't wait to send that on to someone.
    Later

OMG the Waldo link is great