Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collector Cups

Collector Cups

Does Target still sell these, are these hard to find like the other exclusives, I would really like that Clone set.

Re: Collector Cups

On April 2nd, I got into Target just as they opened. I, as well as the other 20 or so Star Wars fans who were waiting outside for the Lava Vader, made our way toward the toy aisle. Someone asked where the collector cups were, as there was a sticker label in the toy aisle marked $9.99 for the cup sets (but no sets). An employee said they were still in the back and would get them. When she came back, she had 6 to give out. Less than a minute after bringing them out, they were all gone. I went to a different Target about an hour later and one Obi-Wan set was on the shelf. I snatched it up and that was the last time I saw any of these at a Target.

Jedi

Thanks, I guess I'll go on ebay and get the one I seen for 9 bucks.

my target here has them.. if you want me to pick you up one let me know . . it'll prolly be 4$ s/h . .

Thanks but I just put in a bid on ebay. Thank you

Last I checked my Target still had quite a few of Obi-Wan and Greivous laying on the shelves.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Are they repackaged figures or new molds?
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere that they're entirely new molds but don't quote me on that.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I haven't seen these too often, but I was able to pick up the Clone Trooper set. It's not too bad, the cup is kind of cool along with the figure. The figure looks as if it's the ball jointed Clone Trooper. He also comes with a half dome looking thing with the Imperial symbol on it. I haven't opened it, so I have no clue what it's for. It seems like the General Grievous sclupt is the same as the preview Grievous. I'm not sure about the Ob-Wan.
    "I have a visual" "Jedi?" "I think so." "How many? A thousand?" "No.." "Eighty?" "No sir.." "What? Fifty?" "Less.." "Forty? Come on! How many?!" "Two.." "What?!"

They are all repacks. Clonetrooper (ROTS #6), General Grievous (Sneak Preview), and Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS #1)
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm