Question Questions on Jango and Boba Fett

Ok,what roles do they play in the movie and what do we get to see them do? what happens to them? i dont mind spoilers just please i cant wait they are my fav chars i need to know !! also how long are they throughout the movie?
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.............

Jango does what he does in the trailers (only more of it), flies around and fights Obi-Wan. Boba does nothing. Well, not exactly nothing, Boba actually shoots Obi-Wan at the conclusion of the Kamino duel (supposedly).

On Geonosis, Jango is beheaded by Mace shortly after killing a Reek (large bullish creature) that comes between them.

That's all, really. Boba's a clone, and Jango protects Dooku (both on Geonosis, and by assassinating Zam before the Jedi can interrogate her).

And that's your four minute Fett fix.

As rumor has it.......

Bounty hunter Jango Fett is the template for the clone army created by the inhabitants of the water world, who believe they are creating the clones under contract for the Republic. The first clone named Boba Fett is given to Jango who takes him as his son. The others are manufactured to reach adulthood quickly so they can be used for combat. They are a prominent part of the plot, and appear to have the most screen time of any of the villans.

In fact there is a fantastic fight sequence between Jango and Obi Wan Kenobi that takes place on a landing platform in the rain.
    ubi mel ibi apes

They actually play a big part in the next movie. Apparently all the clone troopers (early stormtroopers) were clones of Jango Fett and the child Boba Fett was the first of these clones, giving to Jango as a present for his service. Jango also obeys Count Dooku every command in the movie. There are two fights that are definitely known to have Jango. The first is a battle with Obi-Wan in the rain as he tries to make his getaway to Slave I. The other is the main battle towards the end of the movie. In that battle Mace Windu supposedly decapitates Jango.

Then Boba joins a space circus and goes tramping off to Rillogoth, the planet that's just one giant tropical beach. There he meets up with Jabba whose down on his luck after losing his palace to Ephant Mon in a crooked sabacc game. Boba vows to help the sweaty slug get his criminal organization back; but first must win the love of Glimglombalm, the Sullustan beach babe. It's a recipe for comedy!

thanks for all the info sides the last post which didnt make much sense ,i cant wait to see the movie now!
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.............

There is also a scene that takes minutes or so before the battle in the rain where Jango (without helmet & no armor on) meets Obi Wan(obi wan senses something,the same feeling he had when Zam was killed(by Jango of course) and when Obi wan figures it out,Jango is heading to his ship(now with his armor on) and thats when obi Wan comes through the door and the battle begins...

Thats what I've heard!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

One other thing... As seen in all three trailers to date, Slave I is attacking Obi-Wan's StarFighter in an asteroid field... I think that after Jango successfully escapes on Kamino (after the fight in the rain) Obi-Wan tries to catch up to them on Geonosis but Jango jumps him in the asteroid field...

That will probably be the only action we'll see in space in 'Attack of the Clones' but it looks awesome...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.