Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Would you buy ROTS toilet paper?

Okay riddle me this one Batman. Someone please explain this logic. They can slap a Star Wars logo on just about ANY product no matter how absurd yet I can not find an AT-TE gunner if my life depended on it? How can it be that the most basic of Star Wars items a simple action figure (a peace of plastic that cost Hasbro a cents to produce) be so under produced that it can not be found in any store? Yet if I want… oh lets say buy ROTS Fritos, a ROTS kite or maybe ROTS socks that is not a problem.

I mean I can wear my ROTS socks while I am looking for my AT-TE action figure! Woo-hoo why not wake up with my ROTS alarm clock put on my ROTS socks and ROTS boxers eat my ROTS breakfast cereal drive my car with its ROTS seat covers and ROTS rear view mirror dice down to the local mall and spend a few hours talking on my ROTS cell phone… Okay I think you get the message.

[font=&quot]Hey this is my question what product would you NEVER ever buy just because it had a ROTS logo stuck on it?[/font]

Quote Originally Posted by xavier311_max
    Hey this is my question what product would you NEVER ever buy just because it had a ROTS logo stuck on it?
    anything with coconut in it.

Re: Would you buy ROTS toilet paper?

Instead of toilet paper, can we just use the actual Prequels to wipe our behinds? Seems like a better use somehow.

i got like 10 packs of the ep1 bandaids to last me 20 years.. im hioing they make ROTS ones.. so yes.. id buy toilet paper

This toilet paper is Sith soft.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Let's be realistic. If Hasbro put poop on a stick and called it a stormtrooper, 98% of us would buy it.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

I love weird Star Wars products, so I'm usually a fan of whatever they slap the logo on. C'mon, nothing beats the C-3PO tape dispenser! Where exactly is that tape coming from?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ce4006.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	11108   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c3potape2.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	11109   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3potape.gif 
Views:	34 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	11110  
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Only if it said "Revenge of the Sith: The Toilet Paper" in huge letters on each sheet.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Instead of toilet paper, can we just use the actual Prequels to wipe our behinds?
    Why not, haven't you been doing that for years ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by xavier311_max
    Hey this is my question what product would you NEVER ever buy just because it had a ROTS logo stuck on it?[/font]
    Revenge of the Sith do-it-yourself, binding legal will.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.