Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

ROTS Figures following #56?

I heard that they have more figures coming this year, has anyone heard if they are OT or from ROTS? There are plenty of characters they can still do from this movie...
    Commander Cody
    More padme's
    Numerous clones
    Now this may or may not be a spoiler..highlight to see
    Qui Gon Ghost... I have heard that he may appear in this movie, Ive been staying away from reviews but that would be great if he is indeed in the movie. Anyone heard about this?
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 05-05-2005 at 12:23 AM. Reason: changed color of spoiler.....

Re: ROTS Figures following #56?

I would be nice as the long as there is effort put inot them and not slapped together.

I hope they make more clones, shocktroopers, Padmes, and SPOILER

Qui-Gons ghost

End Spoiler
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Clones are a most. It looks like there are so many to do....I'd buy them all. Shocktroopers included, 501st figures, etc.

They always need to do more Padme's. They have needed to do it throughout the whole "new" trilogy.

he gets dialouge only
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

I'd vote for more clone types. I'd like to see some more droids, FX-6(or is it 8), 2 1-B.
    A VOTC General Grevious with cloth cape with lightsaber pockets inside would rule, too.

If the *spoiler* afore mentioned is true, then I think that would be somewhere good to start. More padmes too, I cant argue with that.

It's Fx-6, Darth Alex

I only wanna see SPOILER
    21-B
    MAN that will rock
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Yes more clones, more padme's but even though this is what the general population wants we will se multilple versions of Anakin and Obi Wan, Vader, R2, Dooku and others, and yes we will most likely get OTC rehashes as well.
    Hasbro can't bury these figures, they need to plague us with rehash
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Here's what I want...

Commander Cody
    Order 66 Clone Trooper
    Shocktrooper
    Obi-Wan on Mustafar (no action feature, lots of POAs, good sculpt/paint. #1 Obi is un-buyable IMO, and while the kicking one is kind of cool, I still want one that I can say is good!)
    Mace Windu Senate Chamber (Again, I just want a good Mace!)
    "Learn to know the Dark Side of the force, and you achieve a power greater than any Jedi!"

http://www.geocities.com/beckmen/figures.html
    http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=beckmen