Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What other Evolution Sets would you like to see?

The title pretty much says it all. As of this summer, we'll have Anakin to Vader, Clone to Stormtrooper, and Sith. If you're afraid of spoilers, look away (God, it'll be so good to stop saying that after 5-19!). I also want:

*Jedi: Qui-Gon Jinn with ignited lightsaber, lightsaber hilt, cloak, interchangeable torsos, A99 aquata breather (TPM), Mace Windu with ignited lightsaber, lightsaber hilt, cloak, Jedi testing screen (AOTC), Yoda with ignited lightsaber, lightsaber hilt, cloak, interchangeable hands (ROTS). All three should have cloth cloaks, but not bulky. Mace's needs to be large (his sleeves should almost hit the floor), but still fit him and not look dumb. It'd be the bee's knees if Qui-Gon could have interchangeable chests, with and without a hole. Yoda's interchangeable hands would be normal or to reflect/catch the force lightning, similar to how he did in AOTC. I suppose he could come with other stuff, but I haven't seen the movie yet so I don't know what.

*Padmé Amidala - Queen to Senator: purple traveling gown (TPM), senate gown from beginning of film (AOTC), pretty much anything from ROTS (ROTS, of course). This would be a great way to get a lot of Padmés at one time.

*Luke Skywalker - Rebel to Jedi: pilot jumpsuit with blaster, helmet (ANH), Bespin fatigues with ignited lightsaber, lightsaber hilt, removable hand, removable supply belt, jacket, interchangeable arms (ESB), Endor gear with ignited lightsaber, lightsaber hilt, poncho, helmet, binders (ROTJ). This would be a good opportunity for some super poseable, super detailed Lukes. The pilot one could really use some articulation and a better head sculpt, and while the Saga Bespin Luke was okay, we need a good one without a stupid action feature. I'd like to see one with a removable belt and jacket (done in a way such as, say, General Dodonna) where you take off his arms and put on/take off the jacket and switch the arms between bare and jacketed. I love the Saga Jabba's Palace Luke, but we need one without the vest, for Death Star scenes.

I'll list more later.

Re: What other Evolution Sets would you like to see?

Really...in response to your Luke evolutions....Id like to see one primarily for ROTJ Luke (thus the name ) Hasbro should take a look @ medicom's, because that one is sweet...but yea, if you dont know how I feel about Luke from ROTJ...look below, hah! Its good to be back!!

I wouldn't mind seeing a Palpatine. Senator to Sith lord or something like that. But I can't think of anything else offhand that hasn't really been named. Of corse (not to hasbro bash too much) knowing the way they take cool ideas and screw with them we'll probly get a set like Chewbacca from Ep.3 to 6!
    ~My backpack's got jets. I'm Boba the Fett. I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance my Vette. Word.~

2-1B would be sweet, I think
    one from ESB with the hose, one from ROTJ without, and one other SPOILERIFFIC one

But I digress....

It would be cool to have a Snaggletooth evolutions, where he'd be all different sizes and colours and stuff

and a Walrusman where he had flippers
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

More clones!

Evolution of Obi-Wan, Only I don't know for sure wich three I would choose. I definately want a decent sp EP I version. I'm sure they would want to end it with ANH version. In the middle, I would like a decent EP II version as there's still time for one good sp version from EP III to be released on it's own.

Then maybe a set for Luke. I think the VOTC one was good enough for the Tatooine garb, so he wouldn't be necessary. But, it would be a good chance to do a sp X-wing, or maybe a one in Stormtrooper armor. We definately need a new snowspeeder pilot version, and I would also like a better Bespin oufit. There's alot of Lukes that could be redone, but That what I would like.

Han, with a good Hoth outfit, and maybe Endor also.

Lando, Leia, C-3PO!!!!!!!! & PADME!!!!!!!!

Han -- Smuggler outfit, Hoth and Endor

Leia - ANH, Bespin, Boussh

Luke - Tatoonine, Dagobah, ROTJ Jedi

Kidhuman- 10 years old with vintage figure, 1995 with POTF2 figure and 2005 ROTS figure.

Palps - Senator, Holo SIdious, ROTJ Sidious

Fetts, Jango, SA young Boba, Boba Fett

Bounty Hunters - Zam, IG-88, Dengar(all SA)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Uncle Owen/Aunt Beru:
    Young(AOTC), Old(ANH), Burnt to a crisp(ANH)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

I was thinking a Bounty Hunter set but with perhaps Jango, Greedo, and IG-88 or something like that to kinda show the "evolution" of the bounty hunter trade.

Or even an R2 Evolution. You could have a TPM, ANH, and a ROTJ. Just put the same fig in all 3 spots and there ya go.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Or even an R2 Evolution. You could have a TPM, ANH, and a ROTJ. Just put the same fig in all 3 spots and there ya go.

Just give him different accessories.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten