Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whos tried tracking their Kellogg's mailaways

Just curious as if anyone has tried this. I mailed away for my vader cookie jar about 3 weeks ago, but it wouldnt show up when i typed in all my info. Just wondering if any has done this, or if anyone who has sent away for a mailaway has tried this, but no order pops up
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Re: Whos tried tracking their Kellogg's mailaways

I sent away for the cookie jar,plate and R2-D2 bowl.When I check the kelloggs site the plate and cookie jar shows up as in process but the R2-D2-bowl hasn`t shown up on the list yet.Your right you have to put in your information to get a order listing,but hey its only your last name,street number and zip code.

I know that, I was saying i typed in all that info, but my order hasnt shown up on their site... I hope there wasnt a problem or something like that
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

I sent mine in for the Cookie Jar like 6 weeks ago, havent checked it in a while. Awaiting status on my Cheez-its poster

Edit: just checked and both are in process. Hopefully that means they ship them soon. They have tracking numbers, but wonder if that ,means they were sent?
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 05-05-2005 at 12:06 AM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Was wondering if anyone elses said this:

Star Wars Poster SLO
    Star Wars Cookie Jar Offer SLO

What in the heck is SLO?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Don't know, but better than seeing SOL on there. Then I'd be worried.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Quote Originally Posted by James Boba Fettfield
    Don't know, but better than seeing SOL on there. Then I'd be worried.

I just hope it doesnt mean Sucka Lost Out.

Didnt know you could actually track them. Been wondering where the Vader cookie jar is,my cookies are just all over the place Perhaps Kelloggs cant handle the influx of requests?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I received my C-3PO and R2-D2 Cookie jars in the mail today. Still waiting on the Vader Jar, FX Plate, Cheeze-it Poster, and R2-D2 Snack bowl. When I checked the Kellog's site, everything shows up except for the R2-D2 snack bowl.

After seeing your post, I checked my status and my poster has shipped, but my Vader cookie jar hasnt. Ordered the cookie jar 3 weeks prior to ordering the poster...