Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    "Abracadabra," Steve Miller Band. "The Dirty Jobs," The Who. "I Miss You," Blink-182.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I think he would have the "Nyah Cat" song running on a constant loop whenever he slept. That would be enough to make you want to kill someone first thing every morning:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1r47FTktSo
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

"Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money in My Hand," Primitive Radio Gods.

"Good" by Better than Ezra. That's how Luke knew he could save him: "There is still good in him."

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter in 2005 View Post
    Since all the bouka and "this or that" type threads seem to have dwindled down, here's a new game.

The premise is simple: Darth Vader needs to fill his iPod with tunes to jam to while on a long trip in his TIE-Fighter. Each of us will suggest a song to follow the previous one. You can post reasons if you want to, but there are only two rules:

1) Only one song per post.

2) No consecutive posting.

I'll kick it off with

John Cafferty: "On the Dark Side"
    To remind us all of the rules...

With all the Alice in Chains in this thread, no one's had "No Excuses" for his Imperial lackies.