Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Originally posted by greedo
    Can anyone tell me if all the ATOC 3 3/4 figures will be distributed in Canada?

I read one place before that the Delux were US only, is this true?
    I've heard from a very reliable source who said that we won't see any of the new POTJ lines or the deluxe, or the 25th anniversary figures. Hasbro Canada won't be releasing anything new until the AOTC stuff comes out on April 23rd. That's why I've been shopping across the border for the latest waves.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Sorry about that...I misread the post. I'm pretty sure that Hasbro Canada will be releasing the 3.75 line for the AOTC stuff on April 23rd.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

I have read on other posts that TRU's in Ontario are getting the 25th Aniversary figs. 24.99 each. My local TRU showed them in the computer and might be coming this week.....

Thank god !!! I finally have aplace to gripe about this too. Im from Vancouver island in British Columbia. Nothing comes here anymore. OUr TRU have like a few Aurra sings and bespin leias. My walmart has tonnes on ketwols and shmis and duros. But whats funny is when they first came to our stores they got sucked up fast. But then they kept rep[lacing the same ones and after awhile no one needs them anymore. I buy every Sandtrooper I can get cause you can only get so many kewols. I wish Hasbro canada would give us more. If this thread goes to hasbro I just hope they do something for us. Thanks greedo for starting this we need more guys lime us to speak up. Im sick of ebay and getting screwed with huge prices and shipping. i buy from Yetertoys now for all my needs but still is expensive and not convenient. Everytime I go out of province or To Seattle I check. I dont know why walmart and TRU cant carry US carded stuff anyway. And for the record the last wave of imperial officers and rebel fleet troopers woulda rocked here cause I woulda bought at least 50 of each. Army builders are the best way to go if your gonna worry about peg warmers. Damn hasbro. Oh well

My life is simple, I love movies and music and I collect Star Wars toys. It seems the one thing that I do as a side interest is getting to be the hardest thing to do.

I remember when Hasbro first started making he POTF figs again in 1995, I couldn't believe it. Since the 80's I have always been looking in the toy stores hoping one day they would remake the action figures again. One day they did. When the figs were hitting the shelves the stores carried all the waves all the figs. If you missed one the first time around, you got them the second time. Since EP 1 was released, Hasbro has constantly gone down hill. Large toy stores stop ordering because of a huge missjudgement in the new movie line.

When a new movie is comming out Hasbro stops producing the old line for the new line. Why even bother releasing the last couple of waves before the new movie is released. Hasbro knows that the new toys are comming out, they start production of the new figs 18 months before the movie is released.

Now to find new figs anywhere it seems is next to impossible. Don't make the last wave before the new movies are released. Hold off untill the new movie line dies off (it will, look at EP 1) then release them. It is obvious that collectors like the original trilogy figures and don't really care for the newer ones as much, so why mess with us and make us write these messages.

I liked the days of old '95,'96,'97 when all produced figures would be found on the store pegs.

The Star Wars phenominum is world wide...

Are you sick of me yet?

Originally posted by greedo

I liked the days of old '95,'96,'97 when all produced figures would be found on the store pegs.
    Amen brother! I too liked the distribution before Episode I. I find all kinds of Episode I stuff still on store shelves selling for $1.00 each and all I can do is laugh! How I wish I could find a TC-14 on some of those store shelves for $1.00. He/she ??? would be a perfect substitute for the E-Chu-Tah droid for a Bespin diorama, or as another protocol droid in a Hoth diorama!

After seeing the latest pics from the Toy Fair...I have no intention of buying any of the AOTC stuff...and I really don't care for the Endor Commando resculpts either! Han and Chewbacca aren't too bad though!

Hey darkross, I was In New Brunswick in December and January around the Moncton area and you had the deluxe figures there in that big mall with walmart they were 9.99. Im form BC and was visiting my friends there...nice place but I like my no snow on the west coast hehehe

Originally posted by Amanamike
    Hey darkross, I was In New Brunswick in December and January around the Moncton area and you had the deluxe figures there in that big mall with walmart they were 9.99. Im form BC and was visiting my friends there...nice place but I like my no snow on the west coast hehehe
    Yeah...unfortunately I had already bought Luke in Bacta Tank back in early December for $14.99 at Wal-Mart. I was over in Maine this past weekend and they were selling a ton of them for $5.00 US each and the POTJ line for $3.00 each. Still alot cheaper than what I paid for it! I did manage to buy 5 POTJ figs at K-Mart that I couldn't find at Wal-Mart for $5.00 each and one POTF2 AT-ST driver I found at a Rite-Aid store for $7.99. Still better than paying $20.00 or more for these figs online! Next time you come East...we should meet up!

Ya sound sgood but I doubt Ill get out there for another year. But Ill let ya know, that would be cool. You could take me to Maine and show me what us Canadians are missing

Originally posted by Amanamike
    Ya sound sgood but I doubt Ill get out there for another year. But Ill let ya know, that would be cool. You could take me to Maine and show me what us Canadians are missing
    Well Maine isn't the greatest place on Earth...but it beats buying some stuff online...especially when I live so close to the border. My favorite place to buy stuff was at a toy outlet in NH a few years back. They had tons of Luke Tauntauns for $5.00 each. I only wish that I could have found a Han Solo with Tauntaun!