Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Maybe the little group of us should form group to help each other out with the figs. Keep each other informed of what is needed and if one of us finds a couple of needed figs. we could buy them and ship them to the one of us that needs them.

Considering that only: JEDIpartnr, Sith_killer_99, Darkross, mabudon, Amanamike, Lord Skywalker, and of course myself Greedo. It wouldn't be that difficult to exchange info with only 7 of us.

I'm sure others would like to jump in if we go ahead, but considering that your the only ones to speak out for us Canadian, and US collectors that are tired of fighting to find these toys.

What ya think. We could form an alliance off this site and work together? Cosidering were looking at Canadian funds, mostly, we wouldn't have to pay big exchange/shipping costs.

let me know....

I'm not trying to segregate, but if your not a part of this tread, or the found in Canada tread, too late....

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Originally posted by greedo
    Maybe the little group of us should form group to help each other out with the figs. Keep each other informed of what is needed and if one of us finds a couple of needed figs. we could buy them and ship them to the one of us that needs them.
    Sounds good to me! Anybody else in on this?
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

I would love to be part of this group. But I feel it would be unfair because I probably get alot less than you do right now. Maybe after episode 2 stuff is out it will be different. If this is ok with you guys then Im in.!! Im from BC so this is as fas west as it goes.

Originally posted by Amanamike

I would love to be part of this group. But I feel it would be unfair because I probably get alot less than you do right now. Maybe after episode 2 stuff is out it will be different. If this is ok with you guys then Im in.!! Im from BC so this is as fas west as it goes.

where are you located?

Don't forget Bosskman!! There's a few other people on here that I know are from Canada as well. What we all ought do is start a thread in "just found-Canada" that we can keep alive by constantly bumping it up. I'll PM any Canadians I know of who are still in the great white closet and get em in on it too. We have the venue, so let's get this show on the road, as it is nearly impossible to "collect" up here.
    Oh yeah Lord Skywalker, that's what I paid in CDN alright- even with 15% tax it's like 10$ USD. I guess we do get SOME breaks!!
    I'm going to start that thread right now- see you all soon!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I live on Vancouver Island in Courtenay

Small world, I have relatives there. I can't remember how to spell the last name, I'll spell it phenetically - (brick-con-yay).....Nola or Gail, both have moved but lived there almost all their life.

???????? does the name make sense?

Sorry greed but there are like 60 000 people here and umm no name doesnt ring a bell. If I ever run into the name Ill let em know I hear dof em!

I thought Courtney was a lot smaller.. sorry.

No problem, the two girls have since married and I think moved away.

I thought the selection of toys out there would be better, but I guess Vancouver would have a good selection? no?

Actually Vancouver isnt much better. Im going over there in a month and Ill look again. But its full of comic shops with high prices and thats about it.