Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I didn't take a chance and I ordered the whole wave form an on-line toy store. I ordered wave 15 and 16 and was done with it. I paid around $60 CDN for 5 figures. Not too bad.

I found 2 of the figs. at a local comic store, the rest I had to order.

I really hope that was the last of it for another 3 years.

Hopfully our CDN outlets will carry all the figs for AOTC and the new figure line here from now on. Or at least until the last episode is released in another 3 years.

I fully agree with greedo. I also am very tired of buying figures here for nearly double the price. In most of my searches I have been lucky finding figures like swimming jar jar as well as the expanded universe figures here, but again I paid nearly double the price for them. On a trip to fargo I found almost the entire line of expanded universe figures at a k-mart (after I purchased them at my local speciality store weeks previous) for 1.99. Hasbro really has to get with the program and start sending their canadian neighbours the same figs as the U.S.. As a side, I spoke with one of my contacts at a local flea market, and he told me that canada is not going to be getting all the episode 2 figures the states are. Anyone heard anything different?

I'd aso like to get in on the searching/helping out fellow canadian collectors If you guys wouldn't mind

All I heard about the AOTC stuff is that we might not be getting the delux stuff...

The rest we should, Hasbro Canada stopped with the other POTJ figs. to get these ready for shipping. I don't know how much truth is to the delux rumour.

I would emagin that we will get all the new stuff right away, we always do, it isn't untill the release of a new movie that they quite putting out the toys.

I have my fingers crossed.

Originally posted by seth
    I'd aso like to get in on the searching/helping out fellow canadian collectors If you guys wouldn't mind
    I think this is a great idea and all Canadians should get together and help out each other.

Help to share the stuff that some people never see.

Let's help out all of our Star Wars collecting Canadian neighbours!

(Suddenly I have this strange urge to sing Koombyah)
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

yo 'bro!

Doesn't look like we are getting the Deluxe figs. and I still haven't found a preview Jedi Starfighter. The search continues...
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Originally posted by billfremore

I think this is a great idea and all Canadians should get together and help out each other.

Help to share the stuff that some people never see.

Let's help out all of our Star Wars collecting Canadian neighbours!

(Suddenly I have this strange urge to sing Koombyah)
    we basiclly have to help each other out or we'll all be left out of all the fun stuff.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Well I hit the local Wal-mart last night and much to my surprise not a whole lot of Ep2 stuff there.

They had about half of what the TRU had including no Boba or Jango at all.

So far this is what I have found in the Ottawa area (figure and ship wise that is)

Anakin Skywalker™ (Outland Peasant Disguise)
    Battle Droid™ (Arena Battle)
    Boba Fett™ (Kamino Escape)
    C-3PO™ (Protocol Droid)
    Captain Typho™ (Padmé's™ Head of Security)
    Jango Fett™ (Kamino™ Escape)
    Kit Fisto™ (Jedi Master)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi™ (Coruscant Chase)
    Padmé Amidala™ (Arena Escape)
    Plo Koon™ (Arena Battle)
    R2-D2™ (Coruscant Sentry)
    Shaak Ti™ (Jedi Master)
    Super Battle Droid™
    Tusken Raider™ (Female with Child Tusken)

Slave 1

Does anybody have any idea if and when we'll be getting the rest?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Hey there guys.
    I agree with the crappy distribution comments that have been made.
    We've been enquiring about this for years now and still have never gotten a decent reply.

I'm in the UK right now - Doing my master's degree and I am ashamed to tell you that right now they have more EP II figs than are available in Canada. I don't know if they got the last POTJ waves, as I have only seen those in Comic Shops.
    THe figs are more expensive here but I broke down and bought the ep II stuff - 5.99 (in Pounds- that's like $15 a pop) at TRU, with a few bought at 6.99 at a comic shop.

Hasbro please sell you toys to Canada.
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

For the latest news up north you may want to check out:

www.snowtroopers.ca

They have pica of Canadian releases:

4 AOTC Deluxe Figures
    Jedi Starfighter
    21 AOTC Regular figures

plus more.

I am not Canadian, but I do collect foreign carded figures. This is one of the best sites I have found for info on Canadian releases.

I hope this helps.
    May the force be with you.