Angry Where's my Villie?

C'mon hasbro, the one figure we all really need is Vilmar Grahk from the E1 comics. He's about the coolest E1 era character that they came up with, and to be honest about the only E1 character I'm interested in. So Please Hasbro, I beg you, give me a litlle "Villie" to play with.

who???
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

He's the Devaronian from the "Twilight" comics, the one with Quinlan Vos and Aayla Secura.

Which means that he'll never get made.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

It would be cool to have one though. It won't happen,but would be nice.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."