Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: really weird ..

Exclamation really weird ..

http://www.kmart.com/catalog/product...CategoryId=176 why is kmart selling this kb exc. ?? desperate , huh ?

Re: really weird ..

That is odd, maybe Kmart got in on it too. Exclusive to KB first the everywhere else.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

yeah , but if you look close on the diff. view , it has the kb sticker on it !! thats what is freaking me out

Kmart bought Sears and KB supplies Sears with toys. Remember the KB toy shop at Sears each Christmas? I think thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by dwall16294
    Kmart bought Sears and KB supplies Sears with toys. Remember the KB toy shop at Sears each Christmas? I think thats it.
    Wow, good call, I totally forgot that Kmart bought Sears recently! That's got to be it, especially since last year Sears announced that they had bolstered their KB deal.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You mean Sears bought Kmart.

Kmarts will soon all be renamed to "Sears Home Essentials".

Some to the stuff online looks alot like KBTOYS.com.......now that is really wierd
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi
    You mean Sears bought Kmart.

Kmarts will soon all be renamed to "Sears Home Essentials".

Sears has the better name brand but the media doesn't (usually) lie

http://www.dailyvidette.org/media/pa...l-808854.shtml

Kmart acquires Sears in $11 billion deal

is the name of the article
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Is that the same KB exclusive Chewbacca? I have the one that I bought from KB, the one pictured above has the EPIII blaster, not his EPIV Blaster.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

What is even weirder is I never realized Kmart had a website. Never did like the store so I guess I never went looking at their site.