Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ROTS Anakin Mini Saber Question

I've recently found the ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi Mini Saber at my local Best Buy but there was no sign of Anakin's.

Has anyone found this mini saber yet???

Re: ROTS Anakin Mini Saber Question

My Best Buy just received their shipment of Obi-Wan's saber last night (one of the employees was kind enough to take my name/number, hold one for me, and call me when it arrived).

If you look up Anakin's saber on bestbuy.com and click on the "estimated arrival time" option beneath the price, it lists 5/10-5/16 with ground shipping, putting its release around 5/9-5/10. I think we'll see it next week for certain.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

My local BB had about 6 Obi-Wans and a Sidious, but no Anakins.

I found the Anakin Scaled Lightsaber at Best Buy this afternoon. They had a few Obi-Wan and Sidious also. But I did see the Anakin, so its out!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yup, it is indeed out. I found it this evening at Best Buy in Burbank, CA - bought one, opened it up and it's the gold one. I had to go back in and buy another one (normal) for my collection!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi
    Yup, it is indeed out. I found it this evening at Best Buy in Burbank, CA - bought one, opened it up and it's the gold one. I had to go back in and buy another one (normal) for my collection!
    Wouldn't that have been a bite if you got the second one, cracked it open and it was a gold one too?? Would kinda suck getting something better than you expected and not really wanting or needing it.
    Last edited by Monstermile; 05-08-2005 at 01:14 AM.

heh that's exactly what my buddy who was with me at the time and I were saying.

I love this saber, definitely my favorite in the mini collection but of course I'm a Vader freak....

Luke's ESB lightsaber used to be my favorite... but it is very close now with the Anakin ROTS. The sleak idealized ROTS version looks great! I hope my BB gets the mini in soon.

Finally found the Anakin. I was on my way to Richmond and stopped by a BB in Fredricksburg because it was right off 95. Lucked out. They had 4 Anakins as well as a bunch of Sidious and a few Ob-Wans.