Any plans to make a Episode II Anakin Mini?

I am absolutely in love with the mini sabers from MR. I was just wondering if anyone had heard if they will be making an Anakin Saber from AOTC? It would only make sense seeing how they did Mace, Obi-Wan and Dooku. The only one really left to make is Anakin's since they are doing a Yoda for ROTS.

Here's to hoping!

Re: Any plans to make a Episode II Anakin Mini?

Supposedly, Qui-Gon Jinn's lightsaber in on tap for early 2006. All they need to do now is make the full-length Darth Maul saber widely available when it's released (sounds like it'll only be a CS exclusive).
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

All Anakins sabers are the same things, I really think it would be stupid to make a E II for it cause it would be really close to E III.

Quote Originally Posted by Axlrose
    All Anakins sabers are the same things, I really think it would be stupid to make a E II for it cause it would be really close to E III.
    Look closer. The EII Anakin is more like an MPP Vader without the black emitter shroud while the EIII Anakin is a Graflex based design. Similar? Yes, but not near enough to be considered the same. It wouldn't be stupid to release the EII Anakin IMHO, after all the Vaders are similar differing only in minor detail, but there seems to be a market for each variation of them whenever they are released.

The same can be said of the ANH and ESB Lukes (as well as the EIII Anakin based on them) that they are basically the same save for minor cosmetic details, and yet people seem to ask for and purchase each variation of the same basic design. The same can also be said of the LE and EE editions of the sabers and the weathered and nonweathered versions of certain sabers, many people seem to buy all or most of the variations even though the differences are relatively minor. And sonsidering that they release variations of the sabers in the full size line with their hefty price tags and they still sell extremely well, it only makes sense for them to begin releasing more variations in the mini line. After all, the minis get wider distribution and are making a tidy profit for MR more so than the LE line. It would only make sense for them to continue and expand the line and,considering there are only so many saber designs from the films that can be made, it only makes sense that each and every variation will eventually be made.

Anakin's Episode II Lightsaber looks nothing ike his Episode III Lightsaber in my opinion...

Here's pics of his Ep. II and Ep. III Sabers:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ep2saber.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	11164   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ep3saber.gif 
Views:	77 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	11165  

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi
    Anakin's Episode II Lightsaber looks nothing ike his Episode III Lightsaber in my opinion...

Here's pics of his Ep. II and Ep. III Sabers:
    Agreed. The sabers are night and day. The AOTC saber resembles Vader's Saber while the ROTS resembles the Luke ESB because technically they are the same saber, with a few modifications

As to the question, I'd assume that we'll get the Anakin AOTC saber in time, as well as the Vader and Luke ESB saber which are the only ones missing from the line....

I would definitely buy a .45 scaled Anakin Skywalker Episode II lightsaber! I'd love to see MR make one, and also a newer version of the previous FX lightsaber that they made for Anakin's Episode II lightsaber. I have all 3 of the .45 scaled lightsaber handles MR recently made for Episode III. The Best Buy exclusive Darth Sidious, Anakin Skywalker, and Obi-Wan Kenobi. I love them. I agree that Anakin's saber in Episode II looks similar to the one he eventually gets as Darth Vader, but it is very different from his in Episode III. We all know that one is handed down to Luke in Episode IV, since Obi-Wan kept it after his fight with Anakin in Episode III.
    "I am a Jedi, like my Father before me." - Luke Skywalker to Emperor Palpatine, in "Star Wars: Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi"

Anakin's EPII Saber is one of my favorites along with ObiWan EPII. I really hope they produce an Anakin EpII mini, i could care less if it resembles vaders or his EpIII saber, its just awesome to me.