news from rebelscum and a ?

Thanks to www.rebelscum.com for this info!!

Rebelscout: New Waves Found
    Mark: We're getting reports now from all over the U.S. that figures #41 - #44 are starting to show up at both Wal*Marts and Target stores; keep your eyes peeled. Also showing up with these new figures are 'corrected' versions of Anakin #2, now packed with the proper red saber. I was fortunate enough to pick up Action Assortment (Deluxe) wave 2 this week at K-Mart, and spotted a slew of figures #37 - #40 (AT-TE Tank Gunner wave) at several Target stores. New toys are out there, be sure to send us your reports!

Now, Anakin # 2 is comming with a red saber, huh? I just picked another one up w/ a blue saber...so sweet...

But my ? is, how rare is the Palpatine w/ a blue saber.Like Ive stated before, Im just getting back into this hardcore, so I gotta know this stuff, ha. Thanks all, and again thanks www.rebelscum.com for this sweet news.

Re: news from rebelscum and a ?

Quote Originally Posted by ROTJLuke
    Now, Anakin # 2 is comming with a red saber, huh? I just picked another one up w/ a blue saber...so sweet...

But my ? is, how rare is the Palpatine w/ a blue saber.Like Ive stated before, Im just getting back into this hardcore, so I gotta know this stuff, ha. Thanks all, and again thanks www.rebelscum.com for this sweet news.
    The blue saber Palpatine is the initial version and, as such, will likely be impossible to find soon.

Here's the deal with Anakin, and I'll tread carefully so as to not upset the spoiler-squiemish. The initial release had three interchangeable gloved hands: open hand, hand w/ Anakin blue saber molded on, hand w/ Anakin saber with RED blade molded to hand.

Anakin only uses a blue saber. His hilt never emits a red blade in the movie. Therefore, this is inaccurate.

Now, the "proper red saber" issue: Anakin does wield a red saber within the first 25 minutes of the movie, but the saber belongs to someone else. I'm sure many people can figure out who considering it's in the beginning of the film.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Re: news from rebelscum and a ?

ahh...I got ya. Very nice explanation!!