Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sears.com finds

Re: Sears.com finds

1st , seeing like 10 posts on here for just found/internet and not nearly as many reads as rots , i posted there cuz if i did it here very few peeps would see it and miss out . id rather a friend get one cuz of the heads up than make you specifically happy . yes i know you can ban . if i go over the line feel free. until then , hot items no one can seem to find will be posted where i see a thread for them ie. tank gunner ..blah blah blah .. 9 out of 10 peeps here i talk ( insert commercial here )to go straight to rots toys thread either because of time constraints or because it IS the best place to get the heads up/latest info . digging thru countless threads or even doing a narrowed search still takes peeps time who may not have it . i mean the thread said TANK GUNNER , i said " hey , i got one at sears , go get it " . if your going to pm me and move post , do it ALL THE SAME !!! dont randomly look thru threads ...get them all . i see dozens of posts stating i got this or that here , and their not in this area of the forums . be at least at the bare minimum CONSISTENT . i can go thru this entire forum and point out stuff all day that doesnt belong here or there and its in the 1st few threads of a header . sorry if helping peeps makes you mad/have to do a job you signed up for . no disrespect for those that have earned it , but most mods enjoy telling you /making you see there POV and then show your the door without treating everybody the same .
    Last edited by Darth Chicken Head; 05-09-2005 at 02:43 AM.

Look , i understand rules are rules ..randomly enforced though . like the target thread ..dcpi # clone ect.. hey guess what , he said he found this at target and he got it on such and such and like 50 peeps are saying the same thing . hmmm , thread keeps getting bigger on that one . also , i live in FL why would i post i found something there ( forum wise) if i am pretty sure WY guy( example ) isnt going to look and see my post . on other hand , i ONLY found out about the guys target # cuz he DIDNT post it around this lower end of the forum . also , i know that the post # for the just found /usa are bigger than the rots , but weve only been talking about rots toys for a while now , not since the forums begining . if you get offended by this it prob means you took/take it personal and that means i may be right . the point is , these toys that are really hot and vary greatly in #'s and sell FAST . the sooner someone posts where to buy , the sooner one of "US" gets one . hopefully not a scalper . look , i took a while to think out the right ( to me ) thing to say here .never one to bootlick or back down , but i also enjoy coming here on and off since late 90's under 3 or 4 diff name s/internet providers .id like to continue . i try not to be " flamefull " , just helpfull . check my post's . off to bed , late.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Chicken Head
    get it at sears.com for at least the next 30 mins...mods , sorry for this , i know alot of peeps dont have it yet so heres a heads up b4 this gets moved/deleted..thanks

See that up there, What you wrote??? You did it knowingly. It would be different if you didnt know.

It is not your job to point out threads that you feel should be moved. Everything has a place and it goes where it belongs. This thread about an interent find belongs guess where...Just Found Internet, and thats where it ended up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I love n00bs who think they run the show.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

What I want to know is, is what was at Sears.com that was so fascinating?

EDIT: ahhh, I see after reading Caeser's post header "tank gunner..round 4"

The tank gunner! LOL!!... nevermind..

And a Blue Snaggletooth
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten