Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sears.com finds

Exclamation Sears.com finds

get it at sears.com for at least the next 30 mins...mods , sorry for this , i know alot of peeps dont have it yet so heres a heads up b4 this gets moved/deleted..thanks

Re: tank gunner..round 4

Wow, and they even had a Blue Snags left ! This is my lucky day.

Re: tank gunner..round 4

This stinks I get to the end of the checkout and its says Not availible in quantity selected BS. oh well better luck next time. I assume they are sold out (only ordered 2)

Re: Sears.com finds

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Chicken Head
    get it at sears.com for at least the next 30 mins...mods , sorry for this , i know alot of peeps dont have it yet so heres a heads up b4 this gets moved/deleted..thanks

Yeah, CH, you won't get any problems from us or any mods if you POST IT IN THE PROPER FORUM. You know it belongs in here, so next time, POST IT in the proper forum and we'll all be happy. thank you for shopping SSG and have a nice day.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

That's right JMGuy,

Shop Smart. Shop SSG.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dang you Caesar, you got the last Blue Snags.. GRRRRRRRRR
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Don't worry KH, you and everybody else will have a chance to get it . . . I just put it on eBay.

Come on, let's meet that Reserve Price.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...972383065&rd=1

How did you get it graded so quickly?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I didn't, I just boxed it up myself and slapped a COA on it.
    Last edited by 2-1B; 05-08-2005 at 05:53 PM. Reason: I messed up my smiley typing

You sly dog, I got your reserve price now.