Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Revenge of the Brick

Well, I thought that was pretty cool.

Great animation, some good humor (Grievous as a set of rabbit ears ? ), and it makes me want to go out and buy more Legos.

I just wish it was longer, 5 minutes wasn't enough . . . any chance we might see more of these ?

I noticed that Mark Hamill was credited for directing one of the sequences.

Re: Revenge of the Brick

I missed it damn it
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Yeah, it was pretty good, I liked the way Obi-Wan disassembled his ship to avoid the missles and then reassembled it. Grevious at rabbit ears cracked me up as well!
    May the force be with you.

it was definatly not a waste of 5 minutes
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

I should have known that it was going to be a small feature; that's why it didn't show up in any of the TV listings.

Pretty dumb, but in a Pee-Wee Herman fashion. The GG as antenna was good. Did anyone else notice that he was also the bartender in the end shot? The polaroid fast forward of Ani and OB1 was pretty good and so was Vader directing the Stormtrooper orchestra with his saber at the end.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I thought it was ok. The GG antennae was hilarious. Would have liked to see a full length version of this.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ah-Ha!!!!

So THAT'S why it didn't show up on the TV listing! My son had wanted to watch it, but we were going out, so I set up the VCR to record it. We got in about 7:15, and saw some weird cartoon on, and figured it had been resheduled or something - but it now I come to find out it was only 5 minutes! We didn't even rewind the tape to see what was on it, 'cause we figured it didn't show. Well good thing I still have the tape so we can watch it tonight!

I heard it would be available for download today, anyone know where?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Dooku was also in the Cantina, drowning his sorrows.

Come on guys, how could you expect a longer show ? They DID say it was a mini-movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Dooku was also in the Cantina, drowning his sorrows.
    And who would have thought Yoda had a drinking problem. He snags three cups of hooch from the BaR2-D2.

"Wasted am I. Find a bathroom, I must."
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas