Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

C4? Would it, should it, could it????

I know, it's early but.....should this happen? Will it happen?

Any opinions. I'm divided on this. I feel that it would be wonderful, I was a little misty eyed thinking that this would be the last one that could happen. Everyone together because of one reason, STAR WARS. Everyone there because they like it and that is awesome. However, these have been before the movies and this isthe last one. What was the final Attendance? I'm sure it is more than C2.

Re: C4? Would it, should it, could it????

Well, I would like to see them do one on the average of every 3 or 4 years. This was my first one, but I had a great time, in spite of the weather and insane lines. I would definately do it again, and it would give us an excuse to meet up again.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

A Smaller, Very Unkown Planet in the Uncharted System of Oregon

you know...sal had a good point on sunday night. in two years is the 30th anniversary and there most likely will be a c4 then...i'll be there...
    [FONT=Century Gothic]"what happens in Indy, stays in Indy..."
    -tycho [/FONT]

Well, after seeing the pics of everyone and all, I will be at the next one even if I have to sneak in by hiding in someones pocket.

And yes, thye should do another.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Well, after seeing the pics of everyone and all, I will be at the next one even if I have to sneak in by hiding in someones pocket.

And yes, thye should do another.

I plan on being right there with you bro!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I think it would be great if they did another and that GenCon have nothing to do with it. Creation Entertainment would do a better job at it. I'd go again! If they did one in another few years, I'd definatly go!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I think quite a few people wanted to go to C3 but just couldn't afford the trip mainly due to the amount of money they spent or were planning on spending on SW collectibles in the months surrounding the event. I really wanted to go as I've never been to any SW convention but feel my chances of being able to attend something along these lines would increase dramatically if it was to be held in a few years. The main reason I would attend would be to meet many of the friends I've made here on the boards over the past few years, the SW stuff would be a bonus.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now dont take this the wrong way but I think youve been holding out on us.

Joker: I dont keep count. Im going to kill everyone in this room.

I would be very surprised if this was the last official Star Wars convention. Too many people came, too much fun was had and too much money was made for Celebration III to be the final one. Rick McCallum at one of the fan Q & A sessions alluded to the strong possibility of a future Celebration event. A 30th Anniversary gathering would be a good start or as QLD said, just have them every couple of years.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I'd love for 'em to have a C4. Obviously they wouldn't have one for a new movie because, well, he's not making anymore SW movies. It could be a gathering of fans to meet and greet and to be honest I was disappointed that I couldn't go to meet all of you there. I look through the pictures in the "What happens in Indy..." thread and would've loved to be there.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Like I said in another thread. C4 will liklely happen. If not because its the 30th anniversary, then because they want to celebrate the TV series. Most likely it will happen and be because of both.