Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Clone Wars volume 2 on dvd?

"Why don't you copy them all on TIVO"- Darth Sidious
    "Eess that Leagle? " -Nute Gunray
    "I will make it legal!"
    Maury: The DNA evidence has come back.... and LUKE.... He is your father!!!!
    Luke: NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

They should package the clone wars dvd with the ROTS dvd. since people are going to be buying the dvd. If they sell it seperately i hope they included a special figure or figures of some kind to accompany the dvd. $15.00 bucks is alot for just 5 12 minute episodes. It would be cool if the release of the dvd sparked a new launch for the animated line, perhaps focusing on some of the characters that appear in the series, various clone, qui gon, kenobi short hair, shaak ti, etc.....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist
    They should package the clone wars dvd with the ROTS dvd. since people are going to be buying the dvd. If they sell it seperately i hope they included a special figure or figures of some kind to accompany the dvd. $15.00 bucks is alot for just 5 12 minute episodes. It would be cool if the release of the dvd sparked a new launch for the animated line, perhaps focusing on some of the characters that appear in the series, various clone, qui gon, kenobi short hair, shaak ti, etc.....
    With the sale success of volume 1, I highly doubt they will sell volume 2 as a package with Sith. They will sell it at the 15 dollar mark and it will sell because there is a good demand for it. I know I'll buy it.
    "I have you now."