Hybrid View

Clone Wars volume 2 on dvd?

Does anyone know, or has heard when volume 2 will be released?
    "I have you now."

Re: Clone Wars volume 2 on dvd?

I have no clue, but would put my money on November or December...right around the time when the EP3 DVD is rumored/scheduled to be released.

BTW, the whole CW series (1&2) is supposed to air on CN on Sat, 14th at 7 Eastern.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    I have no clue, but would put my money on November or December...right around the time when the EP3 DVD is rumored/scheduled to be released.

BTW, the whole CW series (1&2) is supposed to air on CN on Sat, 14th at 7 Eastern.
    That's actually good news that it will be on. I own volume 1 and saw all of volume 2, but i would love to see it again!
    "I have you now."

how did you see all of volume 2? only 5 episodes have ran for it (the 30min thing on toon network) eps 21-25

It is correct that #21-25 is the whole season, becasue they are 12 minutes each (total 60 min.). The end of #25 leads into ROTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Warryyr
    It is correct that #21-25 is the whole season, becasue they are 12 minutes each (total 60 min.). The end of #25 leads into ROTS.
    Exactly, that's how I saw all of it. I'm glad that they're reshowing both volumes since it's the basic story of what happens between ep 2 and 3.
    "I have you now."