Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

seeing ROTS next TUESDAY!

well, a local radio station teamed up with pepsi and frito-lay and are giving away tickets to a thearter down in the nati (cinncinati for all you non-ohioans). my dad won the first pair of tickets!!!!!! and we think it is a digital projector, so that will be a first for me. so, will you guys want me to spill the beans when i have seen it? sorry if this comes off a gloating. thats not my intent. my intent is to inform.
    HF
    Last edited by hango fett; 05-09-2005 at 08:45 PM.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Re: seeing ROTS next TUESDAY!

Quote Originally Posted by hango fett
    (cinncinati for all you non-ohioans)
    That's Cincinnati for all you non-Cincinnatians. Damn fine city, proud to call the Cincy area home.

What theater are you talking about, hf? Is it in Newport?
    Back and more bearded than ever before

i don't know. we get the details wednsday.
    yeah, i can't spell Cincinnati. wait, i just did...
    HF

Come on Hango, quit gloating. Jeez, why don't you rub it our faces a little bit more ?

I'm kidding, of course. Congrats on the prize and I hope you enjoy the show !

As to the "city" of Cincinnati, the show WKRP sucked and I still have a death wish against Sam Wyche for the way he hung Cleveland out to dry when those Bengals fans acted up. You know, Paul Brown had already founded a professional team in your state and then decided for some reason to drop a junior team in "The Natti." Why ? I have no idea.

thanks, Caesar. only 7 days!!
    HF

Congrats man!!!
    Even a couple of days early can make a BIG difference to us SW fans it would seem
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

even a minute early would be big news here. it's pretty funny. but, i will see it tuesday at god knows what time, and then the next day, i go to the midnight showing.
    HF

Pretty sweet win Hango. But isnt Tuesday the same night of the prom???
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Don't worry about gloating. If I were you I'd be extremely excited! I never win anything cool. Oh well, we'll all have seen it in nine days.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

very true, JJL. oh and KH, don't go there. bad things happened that would make all of you cry.
    HF
    Last edited by hango fett; 05-11-2005 at 10:12 AM.