Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yoda Mini?

Re: Yoda Mini?

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    You don't know that for sure, they are calling these things "battle damaged" and there are a lot of lightsaber battles in ROTS. Who knows what may or may not happen.
    I'm one of the impatient ones who does know what happens in ROTS. With one possible exception, I stand by my statement that "wear and tear" damage is taking it too far.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Well we'll all find out in a few days wont we.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Got an email today from MR for a Vader E3 saber (LE) and mini Yoda and Darth Tyrannus sabers.

Yoda and Darth Tyranus
    Minis in Late May

Once fierce adversaries, Yoda and Darth Tyranus will find themselves betrayed by the same sinister force as the dark eclipses the light.

Now, both the Yoda and Darth Tyranus .45 scale mini lightsabers can be yours! Available starting May 20 (for our Collector's Society members) and May 23 for aspiring Jedi across the galaxy, be sure to update your account info now. Then we'll make sure to process your order at the speed of light! Choose your weapon - and your side!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars