Disney dusts off “Star Tours II” project

Star ToursII in the works at Imagineering! A look at one possible Star ToursII idea in the works at the mouse house.

http://www.mouseplanet.com/david/dk050510.htm

Re: Disney dusts off “Star Tours II” project

Very interesting article!

It would be awesome to see a new Star Tours ride, especially given the diverse amount of planets and life in the Star Wars universe that could be integrated in a new ride. The Star Tours ride was the only reason i ever wanted to go to Disney, a new ride would spark a desire to return at some point.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Let's hope that they do change it. In it's existing form, it is pretty lame.

This new version sounds cool! I wonder, since they said there are more ideas, will there be a few different versions of the movie/ride? That would keep it interesting.

It definitely needs to be updated. Having a couple of different rides would be awesome. I don't think they should completely get rid of the old. I'm still fairly young (22), but if I have children someday, I want to be able to take them to Star Tours and be piloted by 'Rex' through an ice asteroid and the Death Star battle.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Geeze, the main man (sir steve) posted this story after i did!