Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Question Who has the best Avatar?

Out of all the Avatars, which one do you like best? I really don't know, personally. I of course like mine, I like the picture of Plo. It is the coolest. I dunno though. Check around, see for yourself...
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I like yours too,where did you get it,and did they have any of jabba i also like mine,but i still would like a ephant mon one.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Arrow from:

i got it at http://www.starwars.com and it was in their jedi profile stuff, then i just shrank and cut it.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

Lightbulb oh yeah!

Oh yeah, I forgot.......thanks for complimenting my avatar.
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

No problem,i love ploo just want to hear what he sounds like.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I like mine, custom made from 2 images.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Um, would I be counted as an idjit if I admitted that I'd never noticed the red shirt on LTBasker's avatar had I not been looking for the two images he mentioned?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hmmm, as a major contributor of avatars here I have to say that I like all the star park ones.

I liked the animated mace Windu in flames one until I realised the unfortunate non PC aspect of having a black man burning so I ditched that one permanently. I liked the xmas Ben Quadinaros one I used too.

I tried to make one that had Anakin transfoerm from boy to teen to vader to old anakin to spirit anakin but I couldn't get it to work.

I'm currently going through each icon I made in turn changing them daily. No point them being there if they aren't going to any use is there?
    Last edited by Jargo; 01-10-2002 at 10:08 PM.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Um, would I be counted as an idjit if I admitted that I'd never noticed the red shirt on LTBasker's avatar had I not been looking for the two images he mentioned?
    I only noticed it a short while ago too

I have about 20-20 icons I've made,but I havent gotten around to using them yet!

Although I did like the one that Sirsteve had with the yellow circle face guy holding a sign pointing to his username with the sign reading "I'm with him" or something,I cant remember but I liked that one the best
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious