I was on WGN TV this morning 5/10/05

I was on WGN TV (channel 9 in the Chicago area) this morning 5/10/05. I was there with 5 other Stormtroopers, Vader and a biker scout. They had a lady on who was promoting the Charity Star Wars viewing of Episode III. Then they turned the cameras on us, as we started to circle a set of 5 chairs playing a round of musical chairs. I didn't get a chair, so Vader took me out, and I watched as the other troopers kept going until there was only one chair left. It was fast, and over in about 30 seconds.

Then we got to finish off the moring news by standing behind the news anchors (or is it Newscasters?). I stood just to the right of Vader. So if any of you out in SSG land happened upon that news segment this morning, I was there!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Re: I was on WGN TV this morning 5/10/05

Nope, didnt see it but it sounds like it was really cool. I hope to be on tv someday, but for something good of course...
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

"Great, kid! Now don't get cocky..."

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Congrats on your TV appearance Bobafrett...
    Speaking of WGN, I really miss hearing Harry Caray do the Cubs games. Man that guy sure was entertaining to listen to, even though he didn't have the best broadcasting voice.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I took some pictures of the television as I played back my performance. I will post pictures as time allows. At the moment however, I am in terrible need of a shower and a cold beverage!

I too, miss Harry singing "take me out to the ball game" during the 7th inning stretch. I will be at the Cubs game May 26th, not sure which station will be broadcasting the game, but I will be wearing parts of my Stormtrooper costume, so maybe I might get on TV that day, who knows?

Well, I'd like to announce that once again, I was on the WGN, Channel 9 news this morning. It's a nationally syndicated show, so many of you might have had the chance to see it. Sorry I didn't post about it "before" it happened, but I have been extremely busy. Anyhow, they had one of the 501st Vaders read sports, and had the Stormtroopers dance, I being one of the dancing fools. We also had another skit where Vader was asked a trivia question along with a gal who is on the WB's Gilmore Girls show.

Good Times!

Okay boys and Girls, here are a couple of photo links to my two apperances on WGN, on May 10th, and again on May 17th.

May 10th http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.a...lbum_id=197830

May 17th http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.a...lbum_id=197811