Toy R Us Anakin's Jedi Starfighter Where?

Did anyone find this today. I read that it was starting to hit stores today, but did not find one at either one of my toy r us
    [font=Arial Black]"No doubt in my mind coach put me in fouth quarter we would have won state." Uncle Rico[/font]
    [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]"At least you have a dad, I was just rolled up one day and left out in the cold." snowman from elf[/font]

Re: Toy R Us Anakin's Jedi Starfighter Where?

I just got mine in from Amazon today, but I haven't been to TRU since Sunday, so I'm not sure if they're out yet.

So how much is it anyways? I thought when they first announced it, it was going to be the same price as the other two starfighters. Which I thought was odd cause it came with a figure. I must be going nuts.
    "I have a visual" "Jedi?" "I think so." "How many? A thousand?" "No.." "Eighty?" "No sir.." "What? Fifty?" "Less.." "Forty? Come on! How many?!" "Two.." "What?!"

Ordered 3 from Amazon and they arrived last Thursday.

I had to return one due to the wing clip being molded incorrectly.

Great ship, great color some paint goofs but the packaging is outstanding.

My TRU near me says 2000 in the Midwest Distribution Center and not yet split to the stores.....but they are there.

for $29.95 it does make a very cool Plo Koon ship!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

my local tru had 1.
    looked like somebody sat on it
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

Nothing yet at my TRU, but for $30 a piece forget about it. There's too much other stuff being released to spend a lot of money on repaints. Keep in mind, $30 can also buy you an ARC-170 or a Mustafar playset.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Saw 3 of 'em at TRU Los Feliz yesterday. And like drsidious, the 3 I saw had somewhat mangled boxes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I have better things to waste $30 on..
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush