Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Which is the best Jedi figure?

Which Jedi figure is the best (including POTF2, Ep I, and POTJ?) Which is your favorite?
    My favorite is also the best, Plo Koon. Detail. Coolness. Articulation that is better than Ep. I's. I love it.
    I would rank them:
    10. Jedi Luke
    8. Mara Jade
    7. Yoda (Ep I)
    6. Ki-Adi Mundi
    5. Adi Gallia
    4. Saesee Tiin
    3. Mace Windu
    2. Eeth Koth
    1. Plo Koon

The Luke, we all know, SUCKS!
    The Mara, we all know, almost SUCKS!
    The Yoda is not new character, that's the only thing wrong
    The Ki-Adi Mundi has a stupid rubber skirt
    The Adi Gallia could look more like her
    The Saesee Tiin, BARF, but better articulation and detail
    The Mace Windu, rocks but better articulation and cloak needed
    The Eeth Koth, fair articulation(but too actiony), awesome detail
    The Plo Koon, could use more articulation but still works without, wonderful detail and likeness
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Plo Koons the best,best detailing on his head I've seen in a figure in awhile! the only downer about him is his cloak!But the best IMO
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Yes, Plo Koon is definitely the coolest, although the vintage Luke Jedi is pretty nice too.

The Jedi Luke that comes with the Final Duel Cinema Scene is the best modern version of him made thus far.

I vote for the sneak preview EPI Mace Windu. He's my favourite Jedi till date.

I like Koon then Tiin.I'm still waiting on Koth.Haven't been able to get him yet.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I like Plo, mainly due to the color of his blade and the detail on his saber hilt.

But the 25th anniversery Old Ben coming out is looking mighty sweet to me...
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

.......ANY VADER BABY.......after all he was a Jedi once.

No seriously, I think Plo Koon is the best Jedi to date, even if his robe should have been cloth.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

I think Sneak Preview Mace is the Best. They should have desidned all the other Jedi's robes like his. Dagobah Vader is a close second for me.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Naboo Qui-Gon and POTJ (Old) Ben Kenobi are tops on my list.
    Consequences dictate
    our course of action
    and it doesn't matter what's right.
    It's only wrong if you get caught.

Wink

Plo Koon is definitely on my list, but the top spot in my book goes to Preview Mace Windu. Its pose is simple, its likeness pretty solid.