Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Clone Trooper 3-Pack

Kenobi posted this pic in the L.A. just found. Thought I would share with everyone.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/att...chmentid=11168

Get your hunting shoes on fellas and gals, gonna be fun fun fun.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Clone Trooper 3-Pack

My huntiing shhoess were solen by my walet!
    - "Go ahead, keep 'em carded. Chicks totally respect a guy who doesn't even have the nerve to open a toy." - "Scalp all you want; we'll make more."

I like how it says build your army on it. Kind of funny.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

So how many color variantions are there going to be of this one?
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I do not think they are out yet. I think they are just saying they found the pic somewhere, as his post does not say he found them, just that they will be hard to find. I believe they will only be one per case

Other than the change in armor, they're identical to the CW 3-packs, right?

Very cool. I can't wait until those babies show up on the pegs.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

It looks like the color variations are all included within the one 3 packs, im hoping that is how they come out too, if not its going to be a pain to obtain all the colors.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I wish he put where he saw it. I''ve been on the hunt for that since Sir Steve posted the list of collectibles. I always thought that missed the deluxe figures but if they are not available, then I feel better. It is a definite must have.

Okay, in the picture you see three different colors in three different positions.

Now switch them around, so that each color gets a different position.

That's at least three variations there. Not to mentione that there are more than just three color variant clones in ROTS.

At last count there were 7.
    White
    Orange
    Yellow
    Red
    Green
    Blue
    Cobra like logo

So that could push up the total nnumber of variant three packs to 7

Din't forget that there are officers to each color as well, so that could mean even more.

This has a potential of reaching 14-21 different combinations of three packs before all is said and done.

-Sal
    Move along, move along