Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Emperor's Code T-shirt anything yet?

Has anyone heard anything about this yet? I know it said 6-8 weeks. That is fairly soon. I have not even gotten an e-mail from them or anything. I was number 11
    Somethings happening I am not the JEDI I'm supposed to be........ I WANT MORE

Re: Emperor's Code T-shirt anything yet?

just a question, what was the code?, since I'm from Puerto Rico I can't play it.

I haven't heard anything yet either (and I was number 2...oh so close!!!).

The code was "Sith, Target, Jedi, Order 66".
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I havent heard anyting yet. its only been 5 weeks, considering it started on 4/2. Hopefully word in the next few weeks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Did anyone recieve their t-shirt for breaking the emporers code.

I know this is propbaly not the right forum to put it in but I am curious condsiderign it has been the 6th/7th of wiating.
    thanks,
    jimmy m

Re: Did anyone recieve their t-shirt for breaking the emporers code.

This has already been addressed in another thread (look on page 2). Nobody's gotten anything in the mail yet, and none of us have even heard anything through e-mail. Still, they have another week or so before the eight weeks is up.

Would've been nice if they could have gotten the shirts out before the movie opened.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I totally forgot i won one of those. Nothing yet here.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Not yet. I was hoping to wear mine Wednesday night, but what can you do.

Still waiting on mine here as well, i think i was #30 to win a t-shirt. Is the code game still going on the hasbro.com site or is it over? Maybe they will start to mail out all the shirts once the game is over.
    [b][size=4]"Have you ever heard of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis-the wise?" -Palpatine asking Anakin in [i]Revenge of the Sith[/i][/size][/b]

The code game is still going on but now you win a SCREENSAVER!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!