Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-29 finds

I-29 finds

My wife picked up a Target SA exclusive clone today at Target in Watertown. There were several left hanging on the pegs as of 10 a.m. Friday.
    Sioux Falls TRU was a waste. I was there Thursday night and they had seven cases to open this morning, but the assortments only had figures from 1-40. Pretty much the same as TRUs everywhere.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Re: I-29 finds

41-44, with the exception of 41 SA Clone Trooper, were abundant tonight at Target in Sioux Falls. I did manage to score one SA Clone Trooper, though. I also picked up the AT-RT with bonus clone trooper at Kohl's. Pretty sweet for a Monday.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

41-44 are available now at the new Wal-Mart in Watertown. I went there today to pick up another SA Clone Trooper, and found at least 5 or 6 of them hanging. Oddly enough, one of my tires blew out as I pulled into the parking lot, so the clone trooper effectively cost me $88. The crap I do in the name of cool toys.
    David Brent

Target in Sioux Falls had the Deluxe Crab and Spider droids and Stass Allie Sunday, but no Clone Trooper 3 packs to be found. Wal-Mart on Louise had plenty of operating table Vaders and jet pack clones.
    Still haven't seen anything newer than #44, but pretty much all of those are easy to score at Sioux Falls stores, except, of course for TRU they're still stuck at 1-40.
    It also appears that Kohl's is no longer restocking figures. The store's supply has dwindled and the figures are the same ones that were hanging a month ago.
    David Brent

Wal-Mart in Watertown had the new deluxe wave. Picked up Yoda on Can-Cell and Clone Troopr 3 pack.
    Still no sign of 45-47, though.
    David Brent

No new figures, but I did pick up a 12-inch Clone Trooper for $9 on clearance at the Brookings Wal-Mart. Missed the ARC, though.
    David Brent

Found the 500th Vader figure at Wal-Mart in Watertown. Still nothing new for ROTS, though.
    David Brent

Picked up a Wookiee Flyer at TRU in Sioux Falls. There were plenty left, and nothing else new by way of ROTS. Target, the Wal-Marts and Kmarts were once again devoid of anything new.
    David Brent

Went to east side wal mart in sioux falls today. Scored 2 shocktroopers. Nothing else new.

Hey JawaJoe, it's cool to see someone posting in the SD thread. I moved to Texas this summer and have occasionally wondered what the collecting scene was like in Sioux Falls. It seemed like Target and the East 10th Wal-Mart were the only places worth going. Is that still the case of did TRU finally get its act together?
    David Brent