Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Target Exclusive Clone Trooper OR Clone Trooper #41

Sorry everyone if this was posted before i can't find the thread. So which figure has the best articulation? The Target exclusive or the #41 clone trooper? I haven't seen either but I'm looking for #41. Thank you.

Re: Target Exclusive Clone Trooper OR Clone Trooper #41

They are the same figures except for a few things, the head on 41 is more movable though.

To me the Target clone is #41 with the weapons from #6 and some stickers on him.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

They are super close but #41 has better head articulation, however, Target Clone looks more film accurate, but they both are sweet.
    Real men buy Willrow

Thanks everyone for the response. Now the search for #41 will begin.

#41 has the antenna array that plugs into the top of his back armor which I have heard the Target version does not.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Isn't the paint scheme on the Target Clone supposed to be on a figure with a different helmet? In the new Visual Dictionary that paint scheme is on a Commander figure - I forgot his name. But he has a distinctly different helmet.

Why would only the Commander have a different helmet? Wouln't the whole unit have that? Has anyone actually seen a picture of this particular trooper other that what's with the figure?

Is this just another Target EU figure for me to hunt down?! Shed some light on this...someone...please.

Thanks boy-ohs!
    [font=Arial][font=Arial]"What an incredible smell you've discovered!"[/font]
    "I don't care what you smell - just get in there!"[/font]
    [font=Arial]"And I thought they smelled bad on the outside."[/font]

The Commander your talking about is Neyo, I'm guessing his helmet is different because he is a Commander and he can customize his helmet if he wants too.

I imagine only a Commander would have a different helmet for the same reason only a Captain has Captain's stripes on his uniform epaulettes - so you can tell who the Captain is and isn't. *shrug* Battle gets pretty confusing - you don't want to have to spend a lot of time figuring out where your C.O. is before reporting in to him or getting an important message to him.
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Scackmgack
    I imagine only a Commander would have a different helmet for the same reason only a Captain has Captain's stripes on his uniform epaulettes - so you can tell who the Captain is and isn't.
    It also makes it easier for snipers to figure out who is who, so they can shoot the leaders first.
    Solo (to Jordan and Bird): Check this out. Off the sail barge, around Jabba's head and into the Sarlaac. Nothing but Fett.

[url=http://highlorddave.blogspot.com]Read my blog[/url]

Sith happens.