Looking for Star wars obsession

I was wondering if anyone could sell me these four comics. If anyone has them let me know.
    thanks,
    jimmy M

Re: Looking for Star wars obsession

I dont think #4 is out yet.. Is it??
    Did you try ebay yet? There might me a TPB coming out- that would save you a lot of trouble on having to hunt them all down.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

yes four is out but I only buy comics not tpb. Ebays prices are too high please somone help.

thanks,
    jimmy m

Try an online store like TFAW.Com or an smaller one like MileHighComics. If you dont have a credit card,I know TFAW does take money orders.Probably be easier than tracking them down from a collector.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

On the first webstier you gave me they are out of stock same with mh comics.

I am looking for 1-3 because I bought 4 and 5 is comin this week.

I'm in the same boat, I just picked up issues 4 and 5 at my local comic shop, but had no luck with 1, 2, or 3. If anyone is kind enough to sell them to me so I don't have to got the eBay route it would be appreciated.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

You might want to check back with your local comic stores, they may be able to re-order them for you.

I missed 4. When I asked my comic dealer about it he said he was re-ordering all back issues becuase it was so popular.

I got #5 today.. no sign of #4..
    What the heck is up with Empire? When I walked out of the comic store w/ #31 and I looked at the inside I wondered what happened to the enitre Luke/Leia jabim thing so I went back in to see if the had #30- they didnt and im glad they didnt because I do have #30... What happened to the story, it was only 2 parts into a 5 part story.. what gives??
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush