Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Galactic Battlegrounds

The man in charge, "Garry Gaber" of creating GB will be answering questions in the developers forum at http://forums.galacticbattles.com/ So if you have any questions, Head on over and ask.

Update:

Garry gaber has answered some more questions in his greetings post in the developer forums. Feel free to drop on by and post your questions!

I would check it out but all of the answers I've seen him give so far have been like he's trying to sell a product.

This game looks pretty cool, I can't wait to pit Wookies against Gungans. I hope its not too much like Age of Empires though.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Question

What is this game about?? is it for the GC, Pc PS2???
    As always...........L

It's for PC, I'm pretty sure. They're touting it as an "Age of Empires" type game, where you pick a civilization and try to develop it, and fight wars with other civilizations. Only instead of the English and French and so on, you can be Wookies, Gungans, the Trade Federation, the Rebel Alliance, the Naboo, or The Empire.

Thumbs up

It sounds pretty cool, but i think they should have included more civilizations. Or maybe there are more but u have to unlock them after finishing the game?? sounds interesting...
    As always...........L

I agree, more civs would have been cool. They could have made the Galactic Republic one of them, and since they were doing species, I wouldn't have minded them putting in Hutts or Rodians or something. Anything but Ewoks, thank God they left them out.

Does anyone know if it has the same type of battling as Warcraft?
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

From the screen shots on www.lucasarts.com it looks very Warcraft/Command&Conquer/AgeOfEmpires-ish. It looks like it will be a lot of fun, though a lot of folks may already be burned out on those types of games.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com