Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Cinema Scenes:TPM/Padme and Palpatine talking about voting.

This is an exciting toy!!!!
    Maury: The DNA evidence has come back.... and LUKE.... He is your father!!!!
    Luke: NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

Re: New Cinema Scenes:TPM/Padme and Palpatine talking about voting.

Explain please?!!! What toy?

The toy, BB, I was calling exciting was the Cinema Scene of Palpatine standing next to Queen Amidala along with Rabe and Sabe recreating the exciting scene when Palpatine asks Amidala to make a vote for "no-confidence" against Chancelor Valorum. If it exisited! You know Hasbeen, I mean Hasbro MIGHT make one anyway!

New Cinema Scene: Han, Chewie and Luke in DS situation room

Another cool scene is the one in AHN where Han and Luke are Clonetroopers now and Ben leaves and Han says: You said it Chewie (to Luke) Where'd you dig up that old Fossil fun...no???? C'mon Hasbro! Make this tou instead of the one where Ben and Luke are detained by the Clones :"These aren't the droids you're looking for!" You know you will!!!

New Cinema Scene: C3PO and the Ugnaughts

Remember this exciting scene? Threepio is in pieces and the Ugnaughts are taking his parts out of the box and putting them into the conveyor belt to the furnace. OH,NO!! Thrilling huh???

Cinema Scene: Obi-Wan and the Jedi Librarian

Thrill once again kids when Obi-Wan goes to the Jedi library to look up Kamino and calls to the Jedi Liberarian :"Excuse me?" ans she says:"How may help you today Master Jedi?" Makes my hair stand up!!

Re: Cinema Scene: Obi-Wan and the Jedi Librarian

What is it with you and that Librarian? It is almost like you want to see a dancing Jasta Neu (librarian) bank. To replace the Jar Jar instalment we had with episode 1.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Re: New Cinema Scene: C3PO and the Ugnaughts

Stuff like this should go in the Dear Hasbro thread. And be marked as a 'Request'. The way your posting it, makes people think you have news about an actual 'New Cinema Scene'. And it's really not very funny.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Re: New Cinema Scene: Han, Chewie and Luke in DS situation room

Stuff like this should go in the Dear Hasbro thread. And be marked as a 'Request'. The way your posting it, makes people think you have news about an actual 'New Cinema Scene'. And it's really not very funny.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks