Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Target Exclusive?

kay, so we got the lava vader and clone trooper. does anyone know if Target is going to be making more exclusives anytime soon? I'm sure there will be more, but when? my local target manager said there is for sure more comming, but didnt tell me what or who it was. soooo that got me anxious.

anyone got any info?
    "What the duce?" -- Stewie

Re: New Target Exclusive?

he prolly meant more troopers, i see target beatin that hore till its dead.
    in the past its been vehicles for target now i think there happy with something that dosent take up shelf space. like those huge speeder bikes.
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

Technically, the Collector Case 5-pack is an exclusive that hasn't been released yet. Hasbro's official word on the matter is that they've recalled the improperly sized originals and will release corrected versions sometime in the future (hopefully near future).

Personally, I'd be happy if Target doesn't carry any more exclusives. Both the Lava Vader and Clonetrooper have been handled poorly. The Lava Vader ticket idea was good, but there were still the problems of a too limited production run and scalpers managing to get their hands on multiples. The Clonetrooper was not bound to a release date (increasing the difficulty in finding them) and again scalpers sometimes managed to walk away with entire cases!!

If Target decides to carry a limited edition exclusive again, I hope that it is with the purchase of X amount of dollars in SW merchandise and you have to take your receipt to customer service to obtain your one and only one exclusive.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

thats a good idea, say i got like 13 thousand jedi master points.
    mebbe ill stuff um inside something an return it to target . so someone can git there exclusive "hey i just bought a obi-wan starfighter an all was in it was lil cardboard squares" thanks hasbro for wasting my time
    an im glad i bought that lava vader because i really hated it when i bought it like 7 years ago in the cinema sceen 3 pack with the luke and the palpy.
    re-hash, re-use, re-paint, re-package, re-market, re-purchase ,re-pack in a closet untill my kid wants to crack it out or sell it on e-bay.
    GUH
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

yea...scalpers and the clonetrooper...mess up s**t...so hopefully if another special release is done, we have better notification about it, and its limited to one per customer...although scalpers find their ways around that too...

Still haven't got the Clone Trooper...I have all but given up hope.

Please, no...more...Target...exclusives.
    [font=Arial][font=Arial]"What an incredible smell you've discovered!"[/font]
    "I don't care what you smell - just get in there!"[/font]
    [font=Arial]"And I thought they smelled bad on the outside."[/font]

The next exclusives appear to be Clone Wars cartoon and OTC related (Twin Pod Cloud Car w/ black pilot or black guard) nothing extravagant like the famous LAVA VADER and SA CLONE, ese! Remember Clone Wars was a Target exclusive at first as well as most of the OTC line. And those were plentiful after the scalpers cleaned out the "first wave". Ditto at Wal-Mart.
    Maury: The DNA evidence has come back.... and LUKE.... He is your father!!!!
    Luke: NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

Finally a Cloud Car!

Now I can add it to the list of Target exclusives I won't be able to find.

I wouldnt buy into this Samskull. No one has heard anything about a CLoud car release. If there was one coming out, it wouldnt be in the middle of ROTS line.

Marquiswarrior, if I am wrong, prove me wrong.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I know I hadn't...so, I guess I didn't miss any recent news-flash. But it was a nice fantasy while it lasted.