I wanna download disc 1 of TPM Ultimate Edition CD

The title pretty much says it all. I bought the CD when it first came out, but through a series of unfortuante events, the first CD has become cracked and unplayable. It seems silly to shell out another $30 or so since I already paid for it once just for the first CD, and I am highly against downloading since it is in essence stealing, but in my case I view it as returning the first CD for a new one. If I could find it used or very cheap I would buy it, but the only place I have spotted it lately is Barnes and Noble for $32. Does anyone know of a site I can go to to download the first disc again?
    Ah, good...here comes the Air Force with those new round planes.

Re: I wanna download disc 1 of TPM Ultimate Edition CD

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Monarche
    The title pretty much says it all. I bought the CD when it first came out, but through a series of unfortuante events, the first CD has become cracked and unplayable. It seems silly to shell out another $30 or so since I already paid for it once just for the first CD, and I am highly against downloading since it is in essence stealing, but in my case I view it as returning the first CD for a new one. If I could find it used or very cheap I would buy it, but the only place I have spotted it lately is Barnes and Noble for $32. Does anyone know of a site I can go to to download the first disc again?
    I don't know about any site for downloads, but maybe you can get a replacement through Sony Classical. I'd try to contact them and see if they'll send you another disc 1.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas