Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pictures of my toy room

Well, I wasn't sure of the best place to post this, but here are some recent pictures of my toy room/Star Wars room in my basement. Let me know what you think.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rmarti...bum?.dir=/6452
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Re: Pictures of my toy room

You sure have a lot of stuff! But I think I have just a leetle bit more, most likely not though.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Hey man, great pics and nice collection!!
    BTW, your dog sooo owns that couch.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

that's awesome that ackbar actually wrote down "it's a trap!"

great collection, cool looking room, and that's a reallly cute westie!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Awesome room,nice that you displayed the action figures on shelves than just having them scattered about in a disorganized fashion.

Cute dog too
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

awesome collection. good to see you are organized and take care of your collectibles. if i had my room set up like i used to, i would gladly post pics. but i took down my figures and put them away. i ran out of room. but it was a sight to see. each wall was completly covered in star wars(mostly), trigun figures, metal gear figures(which are actually still on my wall), mcfarlane toys and LOTR figures.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

And yes, my dog, Barkley, does own that couch! But he is a Cairn Terrier, not a Westie. But close guess. He is a lounging machine. I love my room now that I added my CIII autographs, and the Tsuneo Sanda lithographs. His art is amazing.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

My favorite piece is the Lando with helmet hair autograph. I'd never sign a picture if my hair looked like that!

Awesome collection, QLD. Anyone with that much Lando in one room gets mad props from me!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Definitely a great collection! The thing I love the most is that you have displayed and collect other things than Star Wars. Alot of star wars collectors I know of just collect that and nothing else. It's like come on, get some other hobbies!
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by megaprime33
    Definitely a great collection! The thing I love the most is that you have displayed and collect other things than Star Wars. Alot of star wars collectors I know of just collect that and nothing else. It's like come on, get some other hobbies!
    Thanks. Even though Star Wars is a major part of my collection, I take pride in its diversity as well. There are just too many types of figures that I love. Most recently I have been delving into the DC Direct figures.

And I didn't even show my huge McFarlane Sportspicks collection, which is in my office, with my other sports memorabilia.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"