Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cases of Clone Troopers on the way!!!

I work at a Wal-Mart distribution center. I noticed a ton of Hasbro SW stuff on our receiving dock today. So I decided to crack open a case of figures. It was a full case of Clone Troopers. Funny thing is it had #1 on the side. I'm not collecting the figures so I'm not too familiar with them but I checked a list and #1 is supposed to be Obi-Wan. Dunno what the deal is but looks like you army builders are going to be happy real soon.

Re: Cases of Clone Troopers on the way!!!

This is very good news and really good news if its #41.

That is great news. I just found a bunch of these guys at a Wal-Mart today, and I'm glad. They're awesome figures.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Monstermile
    It was a full case of Clone Troopers. Funny thing is it had #1 on the side. I'm not collecting the figures so I'm not too familiar with them but I checked a list and #1 is supposed to be Obi-Wan.
    That "1" refers to the collection. Unfortunately, both the #6 and #41 Clone Trooper are Collection 1 figures.

Did you notice the decal on the bubble? The #6 Clone's decal says "Quick-Draw Attack!" and the #41 Clone's decal says "Super Articulation!"
    Last edited by Ji'dai; 05-18-2005 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Spelling...

Sorry no I didn't. Is the color of the area around the number the same on both??

Is the color of the area around the number the same on both??
    It sure is. "Collection 1" figures are indicated by a orange "1" inside a light gray "C" on a white background. "Collection 2" figures have a black "2" inside a light gray "C" on a white background.

Maybe it's the long sought after and virtually impossible to find "Exploding" Clone Trooper.....or not.
    [font=Arial][font=Arial]"What an incredible smell you've discovered!"[/font]
    "I don't care what you smell - just get in there!"[/font]
    [font=Arial]"And I thought they smelled bad on the outside."[/font]

These were all Collection 1 with the orange.

That's odd... Hasbro must actually be interested in making MONEY this time around.

I think they are Quick-Draw clones. Last night (before going to the movie) I went to WM to find the pegs clogged with the same old crap (1-31), but 5 or more #6s! I haven't seen this figure since the 2nd, but now there were like 5 or 6 of them. I grabbed one.
    "Learn to know the Dark Side of the force, and you achieve a power greater than any Jedi!"

http://www.geocities.com/beckmen/figures.html
    http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=beckmen