Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did anyone spot George and Peter Jackson?

I think I spotted GL in the lobby where Anikin goes to meet Palpitine in that weird jellyfish circus. Didn't get a glimpse of PJ.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Did anyone spot George and Peter Jackson?

Yep I spotted George there also talking to his daughter. I didnt see Peter Jackson and as far as I know, he is not in the movie. I did spot Jet Lucas, really GOOD cameo!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I was surprised that I noticed uncle George so easily. Jett was pretty obvious. I believe ne of his daughters was in the beginning of the film also. When the gang is walking on Coruscant after the space battle, I think the fat blue chick walking with them is one of his daughters.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Did anyone see the Millenium Falcon landing on Coruscant? I forget what scene that was, but it was there.
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Yep I spotted George there also talking to his daughter. I didnt see Peter Jackson and as far as I know, he is not in the movie. I did spot Jet Lucas, really GOOD cameo!
    No it was confirmed that Peter Jackson was making a cameo.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

It's not Peter Jackson, the director of the Lord of the Rings movies. It's some other dude named Peter Jackson, and he plays a Coruscant Guard.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by vadersvette
    Did anyone see the Millenium Falcon landing on Coruscant? I forget what scene that was, but it was there.
    yeah, i saw it. it's the scene when anakin and obi-wan return from the space battle after crashing the invisible hand. it flys onto the bottom right of the screen and prepares to land. it's right at the end of the scene before they cut to them getting off the transport.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

I didn't see Lucas or The Falcon but I did catch his daughter the first time I saw it. She stood out like a sore thumb in an over the shoulder shot on the right of the screen (blue chick) when Anakin was talking to the group after landing on Coruscant.

I seen the Falcon but I missed George Lucas in the film. I guess I will try to spot him when I see it again on Saturday.

Yea, the production photo was off. It had George in the pic with out the blue makeup. When I saw ROTS the second time, I saw GL, he had the blue makeup and then decided it wasn't him. But then saw some picks on the net showing him getting his make up on so that reconfirmed my suspicions. I mainly looked and found his weird costume. He looks like Sir-Shakes-alot from the old Burger King commercials.
    MWHAHAHAHA!