Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where were Shaak Ti, Luminara, and Bariss!? And who was that kid?!

From the novels and Clone Wars, these are 3 of my favorite Jedi. Luminara and Shaak Ti have action figures for ROTS and Bariss has a 12" figure. But I don't remember seeing any of them! Are they the Jedi that Obi-Wan and Yoda are able to save by turning off the signal?

Also, what's with that Jedi kid that ran out of nowhere in the scene with Bail Organa and got gunned down? I was really confused by that.

Re: Where were Shaak Ti, Luminara, and Bariss!? And who was that kid?!

I recall seeing Luminara on Kashyyyk standing on a platform (blink and you'll miss it) and the kid Jedi was I believe Lucas' son and I thought that part was great.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yep, that was Jett. Perfectly justifies his getting a figure so early.

One other character was also missing, very inexplicably - Mon Mothma!

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac
    Yep, that was Jett. Perfectly justifies his getting a figure so early.

One other character was also missing, very inexplicably - Mon Mothma!
    I too was pleasant surprised by the part Lucas' son played. It was great to see a Padawan that young in action, and it wasn't some gratuitous part thrown in just so Daddy can make his little boy popular. It had merit.

As far as Mon Mothma is concerned, did anyone notice she's still listed in the end credits. And I loved how Governor Tarkin was listed about a dozen names down. You barely saw him!! But then again, you could practically say the same thing about Dooku.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

What about Mon Mothma? Anyone see her?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

According to the Dark Horse Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith comic book (issue number three in the four part series) Bariss is killed on a planet called Felucia, the same one we see Aayla slain on. Bariss is shown being killed by a AT-TE walker. Luminara is shown speaking to some clones on Kashyyk and they blast her in the following panel. No sign of Shaak Ti in the comic or how she dies, but i imagine it happens within the Jedi Temple because in the Clone Wars cartoon she was severly wounded by Grievous. She was probably in there recuperating when stuff hit the fan.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Was Mothma part of the delegation greeting Palpatine after his rescue? I dunno, she may have been cut completely, although I did see her name in the credits. There was also a "Javva the Hutt" in the credits too.

Very good thought, KAK. I'll buy it. I really liked Jett Zukasa's part as well - a stand out moment in a movie truly full of them.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

concerning mothma, she was in the openiing scene when they greeted palpatine back and also during the scene with bail organa and capt antillies.

i think i blinked alot during the film and didnt c shaaki ti or bariss.

i personally thought the scene wit zett was pretty lame due to if he was such a standout jedi, he could've killed the troopers...
    "somethings happening...i'm not the Jedi i should be...I want MORE!"

Barriss was killed on Felucia when gunned down by an AT-TE because, like every other Jedi, she apparently was an incompetent idiot. Cute, but incompetent.
    Tommy, close your eyes.