Lego Yoda Mini-fig pic here on SSG!

http://www.figures.com/databases/act...ow_article=179

Check out this news post I just did! I can't believe how big this figure is gonna be, is ILM gonna have our green Jedi grow? I am totally gonna remove the mini-legs from mine when I get it, but otherwise, I'm pretty pleased with how this came out. That head sculpt really captures the little guy...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeesh, not even the ghosts had regular legs and they weren't supposed to be any special size, why does Yoda get regular legs when he doesn't need'em?

EDIT: Next time I should look at the picture first, . By your description I thought they had given him regular legs like they did with Anakin.
    Last edited by LTBasker; 01-10-2002 at 12:18 PM.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Re: Lego Yoda Mini-fig pic here on SSG!

Originally posted by JediTricks
    http://www.figures.com/databases/act...ow_article=179

Check out this news post I just did! I can't believe how big this figure is gonna be, is ILM gonna have our green Jedi grow? I am totally gonna remove the mini-legs from mine when I get it, but otherwise, I'm pretty pleased with how this came out. That head sculpt really captures the little guy...
    I plan to cut part of the arms as well.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Lego Minifig arms aren't that hard to remove from the bodies, so if you can cut it off at the elbow and there's still a hole for the wrists, that would look really cool.

That's OK basker, I forgive ya I think what I'll do is take 2 green 1x1 plates and slap 'em onto this figure for feet, or maybe some brown 1x1 plates with those horizontal open grabbers! (brown because I don't think they make 'em in green)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lego Yoda looks pretty cool! Yeah I'll have to remove the mini legs too.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

yoda

So who made that Yoda featured on the front page?
    [url]www.deathstarplans.com[/url]