Quinlan's death. . . Did I miss something?

I issue #3 of the ROTS comic, Palpatine issues Order 66 and all the Jedi are wiped out in a matter of panels. (Hey, it works in comic book format a lot better than it does on screen.)

One of those killed appears to be Quinlan Vos.

However, in Republic #75, which supposedly takes place just a few weeks prior to ROTS, Quinlan has turned to the Dark Side and killed his Master.

So did someone make a huge mistake? Or did Quinlan very quickly redeem himself so entirely that the Council is already ready to trust him with an important mission again?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Re: Quinlan's death. . . Did I miss something?

Proving once again, that most EU isn't worth the paper it's written on.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Now who would write such a foolish story ? "A few weeks" before ROTS (when as anybody working on that comic would know is when Darth Vader comes to be) they had ANOTHER Jedi turn to the Dark Side ? I'd say it sounds like a mistake.

Who was that Jedi on the speeder that got clipped from behind ? In my mind I was thinking of that guy as the "Master Vos" referred to by Ben but I'm probably wrong on that.

I believe the Jedi who is shot from behind while on the BARC speeder is Stass Allie, which would make sense considering she is coming out with the speeder in toy form.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Now that you mention it, yeah that does look like her headgear. Sorry for calling her a he !