Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Six Feet Under - The Final Season

I was a little disappointed to hear that this would be the last season if this show. I watched seasons 1-3 On Demand and watched the 4th season when it aired last year. I like this show a lot, not too disturbing but very good. Anyone else watch this show? Thanks.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Re: Six Feet Under - The Final Season

Great series, totally different than anything else on television but all good things must come to an end at some point I suppose. I actually wasn't aware that it was ending it's run until I saw a huge billboard stating that it was the "final season" while vacationing in NYC last week.

I need to finish watching Season 3 but I'll be recording the 4th season so I can jump straight into it once I finish.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

*bump

Will be watching it when it comes On Demand since I missed it while I was at work

No need to wait for that DarthQuack. The first episode will be running at multiple times on several of HBO's channels all week so catching it again before next weeks episode shouldn't be a problem.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Caught this season premiere today on demand and liked it a lot, a few surprises, but they are expected, esp in a final season. Let me know what you thought.

Last night's episode was pretty cool. I have a bad feeling this season for Claire, I think Billy might knock her off or something and then kill himself. I'd like to hope that Nate and Brenda can have another kid. Ruth is just almost as nutty as George.

Another good episode of Six Feet last night, George could possibly become saine again with another shock treatment, and I see Billy start to lose it soon....

I hate Claire. What a dirty ho she has turned into. Gross. I hope Billy does knock her off, well just as long as he kills himself afterward because his time on that show is long overstayed in my opinion and I just hate him.

These last few weeks I have watched the show wondering most of the time what they would do if this wasn't the last season ? Thankfully they are ending it now because I'm not into too many of these characters anymore. I always liked Nate but that nonsense with the bird was alarming and while I like the idea of him fighting with Brenda, the way he talked to her was deplorable. I was glad to see them "make up" this week.

I feel for David on this adoption / baby issue but the way he started up with that hairdresser, WTF ?

I like George's daughter Maggie, she's cool and George himself is a very interesting character. Too bad Ruth is setting him up to get dumped.

Rico and Vanessa, I'm not even sure what to say about that . . .

Yea, sorry I've been away from the boards for a little bit, but this season is insane, Billy it nuts, I feel bad for George, Claire is coming into her own by herself, Ruth is going nuts.....Keith is turning into his father.

Last time I posted here I was complaining because the last 2 shows were bothersome, but this past week they sucked me in with another great episode. The whole thing with Sarah's friend was odd / funny and George saying goodbye to Ruth was pretty sad for me.