Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who could win?

Question Who could win?

Which of the Jedi, including Episode II Jedi, do you think could have beat Maul one-on-one? I think that Plo Koon, Mace Windu, and Eeth Koth are strong contenders. Kit Fisto also looks tough, but I don't know enough about him to judge him.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I think this was kinda talked about in Maul vs. Boba Fett?

Anyway, Yoda would kick some serious butt!
    Don't everyone thank me at once. - Han Solo

Maul is dead by the time EP2 happens so nobody would win cause his dead,killed by Obi Wan!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    Maul is dead by the time EP2 happens so nobody would win cause his dead,killed by Obi Wan!
    So the answer to your question PloKoon2385 is OBI-WAN...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Thumbs down not Obi-Wan

No, he doesn't count because Qui-Gon wore him out first, and Obi-Wan just used the element of suprise. I mean, who would win in a head to head all out duel.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Re: not Obi-Wan

Originally posted by PloKoon2385
    No, he doesn't count because Qui-Gon wore him out first, and Obi-Wan just used the element of suprise. I mean, who would win in a head to head all out duel.
    But Obi Wan killed Maul in their little final duel,so no sompetition
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Obi-Wan beat Darth Maul fair and square...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

The obi-wan debate aside. I'm taking this as an EU question, considering the jedi don't actually 'do' much in the movies, yet, that Plo could win, based on his little force fact file or whatever.
    Your signature here!

It's hard to say that Plo Koon could beat Maul in a duel based on what we saw him do in Ep1. The problem being he didn't do anything in Ep1!

Of course, if it's a battle of looks Plo Koon wins everytime.

How about all those little Jedi kids from Ep2 locked in a room with Darth Maul? Who wins?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The kids duh. Never underestimate the power of small people in large groups.

remember the ewoks??
    Your signature here!