Target Exclusive Clone Trooper. Needs a home.

Ok guys, I got lucky and found a Target Exclusive Clone Trooper (gut instinct told me to check a local Target before a friend and I headed home). However, in the process my friend (jealous that I found the Target Clone) found another Target Clone....but unfortunately this one didn't do so well on the shelf. The protective case was damaged and managed to bend the top of the Target Clone's card (where the hook is). It cause some stress wrinkles in that area, but still looks good (IMO anyways). Pictures attached will show the condition. I'd say its still good for those that want one and don't mind putting it (and its insert card) in a new protective case. The original one still protects (as I pulled the card and figure out to rebend the case to a better shape), but a new one would do better. I just think this figure needs a good home, before it gets mangled beyond value or worse, thrown out.

I'm only asking the price of the figure itself in trade. They run $12.99, so all I want are 2 figures. I figure the ones that I want may not be hard to find for some, but I don't see them around here very often (if ever). Here is what I'm looking for:

- ROTS #23 Red Royal Guard (already have Blue, just need the other)
    - ROTS #35 Palpatine (but with blue saber, already have red saber version)
    - ROTS #38 AT-TE Gunner
    - ROTS #41 SA Clone Trooper (yeah I know its odd to ask for this in trade for the Target Clone, but I'm a MOMC collector)
    - ROTS #45 and beyond

Any 2-figure combination of those will work. I will accept 2 of the same figures for #38 and #41, but thats it since I like doubles of Clone Troopers (1 to open, 1 to keep carded). PM me or reply here if you want to trade.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails targetclone-incase.jpg   targetclone-nocase.jpg   targetclone-card-fronttop.jpg   targetclone-card-backtop.jpg   targetclone-case-top.jpg  

Re: Target Exclusive Clone Trooper. Needs a home.

More pics attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails targetclone-case-bottom.jpg   targetclone-cardback-front.jpg   targetclone-cardback-back.jpg   targetclone-cardback-backtop.jpg  

HEY COOL JOE, I HAVE 2 LOOSE AND COMPLETE SETS OF THE EUROPIAN CLONE TROOPERS. WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO TRADE SEEING AS HOW THE COST OF THESE WERE MORE THEN THE TARGET CLONE TROOPER YOU HAVE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP TY MUCH JOE MICHAELS. YOU CAN REACH ME FASTER AT MYNAMEISJOE500@AOL.COM

Sorry, I'll have to pass on this deal. I want US versions, so I can complete my collection with the same country version that I started with (US).

UPDATE

ok everyone please listen up. here is what i have to trade and here is what i am after.

haves list

ATTENTION EVERYONE ! I HAVE JUST POSTED A VERY RARE AND HARD TO FIND ITEM. I AM ONLY MISSING 2 CARDS FROM THE WHOLE SET OF THIRTY, BUT A VERY RARE FIND INDEED, FROM 1980 THE TOPPS PHOTO CARDS FOR THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK. I WILL ONLY TRADE THIS SET FOR ANYTHING THAT IS ON MY WANT LIST, UNLESS A VERY GREAT OFFER IS MADE TO ME FOR THIS ITEM. KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPRITUNITY. SO, PLEASE DO NOT HEASITATE TO MAKE A TRADE WITH ME.

I ALSO HAVE THE ENTIRE CARD SET FROM SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE.

saga box set from aotc, saga box set of the imperial forces with a factory error, there was no r5 unit within it when i bought it.

saga figures mint in package : i have c-3po from aotc, barriss offee from aotc.

otc bespin leia mint in package

power of the jedi queen amidala in red dress somewhat mint in package

2 loose and complete sets of the europian clone trooper exclusive figures

some doubles of loose star wars figures

some fast food toys

i have tons of other sw things in storage that i had doubles of that i was trying to sell and they never went anywhere. so, if your interested in them as well, i will see what i have and let you know.

lots of star wars comics

some other comics as well

star wars clone wars animated micro series all 25 episodes on vhs tape

star wars puzzle of mace windu nrfb

if i have anymore things to list you will be the first to know and for the wants.

wants list

rots figures #'s 38,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56 .

arc 170 starfighter
    republic gunship

rots dlx figures of anakin,obi wan, general grievous, vulture droid, yoda on can cell,crab droid, clone troopers 3pk, stass allie and spider droid.

exclusive figures lava vader and clone trooper

otc the original trilogy music cd's or the 6 cd box set either one will be good as long as they are the same thing i'm after.

potj rebel snowspeeder, bwing fighter, tie interceptor, luke with bacta tank, darth maul with training droid, atst with speeder bike.

saga ewok hangglider, jabba the hutt, red leader xwing fighter,luke skywalker xwing from dagobah, anakin's swoop bike, count dooku's speeder bike, clone trooper pilot, republic gunship, the endor, hoth and death star accessories sets.

now thats it for my wants list, i hope some of you will contact me so i can make some deals and get my stuff i need. ty much joe michaels.

ps, please be sure to always keep checking back with me as i will be updateing this list and the haves list every chance i get. ty again and may the force be with you always.

HEY COOL JOE, I HAVE THE BLUE SABER PALPATINE AND I WILL SOON HAVE ANOTHER #41 CLONE TROOPER, WOULD YOU STILL BE INTERESTED IN MAKING A TRADE WITH ME, I WILL HAVE THE CLONE TROOPER IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. THINK WE CAN MAKE A DEAL ? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP TY MUCH JOE MICHAELS. YOU CAN REACH ME FASTER AT MYNAMEISJOE500@AOL.COM