Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Question About Count Dooku... (spoilers)

    So, after I saw the movie, I was looking at the figures I currently own and was deciding how I'd like to display them.
    I figured there were a few ways that the Count Dooku figure could be displayed, but I thought the better pose would be him defeated, his hands cut off and at the mercy of Anakin. So, curious about it, I started to pull at the hands and they popped off. It really doesn't take much force at all (I even tried it with the head, and although I didn't take it all the way off, it looks like it wouldn't be that big of a deal), which leads me to ask the question: Is this supposed to do this, or am I just essentially disassembling my figure?
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    __________________
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59
    __________________
    "I'm a rage-aholic! I just can't live without rage-ahol!"

  2. #2

    Re: Question About Count Dooku... (spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lman316
    So, after I saw the movie, I was looking at the figures I currently own and was deciding how I'd like to display them.
    I figured there were a few ways that the Count Dooku figure could be displayed, but I thought the better pose would be him defeated, his hands cut off and at the mercy of Anakin. So, curious about it, I started to pull at the hands and they popped off. It really doesn't take much force at all (I even tried it with the head, and although I didn't take it all the way off, it looks like it wouldn't be that big of a deal), which leads me to ask the question: Is this supposed to do this, or am I just essentially disassembling my figure?
    That is a tough one. If they were wanting them to be just articulated, you would think that they would have put the joint right at the wrist instead of about " up the sleeve. If they were intending on them being removable, they would had both of the ball joints on the hands and both of the sockets on the arms. Also, I popped his head off and it seems to come off pretty easy. Easier than the arms, I think.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

  3. #3

    Re: Question About Count Dooku... (spoilers)

    As I said in another thread, I really think this is just a big coincidence from the reasons already stated in the post above. But hey, it works well enough though.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

    Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

  4. #4

    Re: Question About Count Dooku... (spoilers)

    You should pull his hands off and have Anakin stand next to him (lightsaber in hand) and also break Mace in two pieces and put him there too.

  5. #5

    Re: Question About Count Dooku... (spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Helmet
    You should pull his hands off and have Anakin stand next to him (lightsaber in hand) and also break Mace in two pieces and put him there too.
    Nice idea indeed!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

  6. #6

    Re: Question About Count Dooku... (spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack
    Nice idea indeed!
    Why thank you!! I hate to be mean to a Jedi but I never liked Mace's character. Too serious all the time I guess and he did get taken out handedly by Anakin.

  7. #7

    Re: Question About Count Dooku... (spoilers)

    Break Mace in half? Huh?
    "Learn to know the Dark Side of the force, and you achieve a power greater than any Jedi!"

    http://www.geocities.com/beckmen/figures.html
    http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=beckmen

  8. #8

    Re: Question About Count Dooku... (spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by beckmen
    Break Mace in half? Huh?
    That's the same thing I am trying to figure out? Why would we break him in half?
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

  9. #9

    Re: Question About Count Dooku... (spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Helmet
    Why thank you!!...and he did get taken out handedly by Anakin.
    But we didnt actually see him die! So.... he will probably show up somewhere in the EU!!! LOL!

  10. #10

    Re: Question About Count Dooku... (spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by BanthaPoodoo
    But we didnt actually see him die! So.... he will probably show up somewhere in the EU!!! LOL!
    I say maybe in the Super Duper Special Edition will see a black man in robes and one hand stepping out of the shadows during the Coruscant scene at the end of ROTJ!

    Jim Jam

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO