Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Early Bird Figures

Since the Early Bird kits were released with the ROTS figures, I guess its safe to ask this in this forum. Does anyone know if the Early Bird Luke figure has the ball joint knees and head? Also, how does his height compare to other figures? I think the OTC vintage Luke was just a disaster. They sculpted him way too short, and the face is probably the second worste Luke sculpt to date (first being the original "he-man" type Luke)

Re: Early Bird Figures

I attached a pic of the Early Bird figure set. It doesn't look like Luke has any knee articulation at all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EarlyBirdFigureSet.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	11306  

Has anyone received their early bird figures yet? I actually found 2 more in a WM and thought about buying another and sending it in but my wallet said nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. How many figures are they going to release from the OT in this series? I have heard 12, 16, and 32 figures. The first 4 won't be available retail hence the throwback to ANH mail in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Helmet
    Has anyone received their early bird figures yet? I actually found 2 more in a WM and thought about buying another and sending it in but my wallet said nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. How many figures are they going to release from the OT in this series? I have heard 12, 16, and 32 figures. The first 4 won't be available retail hence the throwback to ANH mail in.
    Supposedly, Hasbro isn't going to re-start the series or remake all the main characters after ROTS is dead and gone. Whether or not that is true remains to be seen. But I don't think that these guys will ever be released on cards, and I don't think that we'll get new OT Hans or Obi-Wans, at least not for a while.

Thanks for the info jabbajohn. I hope they do release the OT figures though, that way we early bird people would have a complete set. I wish Vader was one one of the EB set. That would be sweet!!!!!! I can still wish.HAHA

It would be cool to see Hasbro to remake all OTC figures from '77. I think they should make them look like the sketches on the back of the Early Bird package. Or this may be the chance to get a version of the Death Squad Commander and the Death Star Droid in the silver variation.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'm still unsure as to if I should keep mine in package or mail in the order form. Any suggestions?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

my walmart still has about 2 dozen of them sitting on the shelves. you can mail it in and simply pick up another to keep packaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax
    my walmart still has about 2 dozen of them sitting on the shelves. you can mail it in and simply pick up another to keep packaged.
    Well I had to order mine online, if they are being clearanced by you, by all means we could make a deal
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

i'm waiting for that eventuality myself to pick up more. should it happen i'll be sure to offer extras to any on the boards